Chapter 15: The Diamond Mage

(A/N: I wish those three weren't jealous at Maika. But no worries. Sei is just saying his hobby feelings.)

He usually called Maika Honey, or Wifey or just Maika. Maika called him Sweetie or love or dear. Sometimes Seishiro.
----------=====================--------

Sei's POV
"Now... I've paid my debt, Asta." 😮huh? Yuno can smile like that as always to Asta. 😈What a good shipment this is. "Yuno..." Asta said with a smile. "It's been a while...Seishiro." I look over the familiar girl. "Maika.long time." I said.

             ~Golden Dawn's Base~

3rd Person's View
While William is walking someone run to catch up on him. "Captain William!" Someone from the Guild members called. Then the Captain stoped walking. Then face the kneeling member. "What is it?" He ask. "Sir, about the exploration of the Dungeon... Why did you sent that new peasant recruit on such an important mission?" The member ask. "Do you trust me?" William ask. "Of course. I, Alecdora Sandler, am ready to die for you." The member name Alecdora said. "In that case, I'd like you to trust him, too. Because I trust him. He's also a member of the Golden dawn. I'm sure he'll become an even more powerful force for us." William said. "Yes, sir." Said the member. Then the Captain walk out.

Yes... We need him to get stronger. I just wish that the Elemental Wizard is on our guild too.

                 ~At the Dungeon~

Sei's POV
Asta and Yuno are smiling while looking at each other. Noelle's confused to who Yuno is.

So he's Yuno? And that's... in Noelle's mind.

"Yuno, why did you bother saving them? Our only mission is to explore this dungeon.... In other words, to quickly reach the treasure Chamber buried deep below." The glasses said. Actually, after I landed I decided to float to be un-noticable. But Maika notice me since we greated each other.

"We don't have any time to waste on these fools." He said. I glared at him. "Hey, Yuno. What's the deal with this rude four-eyed dude?" Asta ask Yuno. "He's my senior." Yuno said. In anger of that four eyes. He hold Asta in his collar. I tried to came near but I can't since I'm well-known by my magic.

"Fourー You're the rude one! I'm a four... er, I'm a nobleman! How dare you address me so casually?!" The Four eyes said then I laugh.

He's flustered all of a sudden. Oh, whose laughing? Sounds like Sei but I can't see him.

"Good day, Noelle. I don't think I've seen you since the royal banquet last year." The girl in full bangs and curly hair said. Her hair is brown.

"You know her?" Asta ask. "Yes... Somewhat." Noelle said. "I'm Noelle's Cousin." She said. "Huh..." Asta commented.

Hm... I wonder if no one recognized that I'm here...It's better anyways. I'll just scare someone. "So, you're here, too." Noelle said. I guess I shouldn't scare no one.

It just had to be her...

"I've heard that the Black Bulls are a very barbaric squad. Have you been faring well?" She ask Noelle. But looks like Noelle is not going down. "And are you doing okay, Mimosa?" She ask. Of course your cousin is. These three are useful in protecting peoples anyway. And their from Golden Dawn. "Huh?" The girl name Mimosa said. "I'm not sure someone as dense as you can make it in the Golden Dawn...Too bad one of our comrades didn't join when all captains raised their hands for the second time." She said then I feel like she wants me to join Golden Dawn than the Black Bulls.