Last

It's my first book so making mistakes is natural and I'm no professional writer. Not to mention, I'm human so yes I tend to make mistakes. But anyways thank you for sticking out in this book and still read it with a big understanding despite some errors on the grammar/s and stuffs.

I know I should've continue the story instead of showing you the part of summary plot that I'm following in creating this book, but let's just say I became a Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact, Elsword and Grandchase player. So I became busy from extra times. Though ngl I quit some games because now I'm a college student who needs to work my whole hours trying to pass even at average grade.

Anyways Thank you so much for still reading this book despite all the errors around it, with you great understanding I'm sure you can tell the corrections. After all English is not my first language but Jap and PH language. So yes, my english is not good. And I am confident my english had errors, and typos. Anyways hope you get satisfied with the plot summary even though

tbh I just wanted to end the story of Asta and Noelle's marriage and Yuno asking Kaiser to be his lover again accepting him as both Seishiro and Kaiser Ashmund.

But nah... I copy pasted it so I can't do much, I ended this book so no way to change ending. Well, unless you're fine with this one instead.

Thank you dear readers and I'm sorry for my English comprehension.