Chapter 42: The Underwater Temple

3rd POV
Everyone get change to get ready on the Underwater Temple. "You guys better get ready." Yami said. Everyone was on their robe. Asta is excited. "Just you wait, Underwater Temple!" Asta shouted. "Just you wait, magic stone!" Magna shouted. "Just you wait, unidentified seafood!" Charmy said.

"I wonder if they'll have something rare that I haven't trued yet." Vanessa said whiel holding twk bottle of wine. "I wonder who i'll be able to fight. I can't wait! Let's hurry up and go!" Luck said. "The sooner we go, the sooner we can go home, the sooner I can see Marie." Gauche said with Nosebleed. "And I can get back to flirting!" Finral said in cheer. Grey is the usual.

"I just hope we won't run in trouble." Joran said and Seishiro nod and put in his fake glasses. "Looks like you're all set." Yami said. "We're counting on you, Noelle." Asta said. "R-Right..." Noelle said and look at Sei. "I won't say it twice." Seishiro said putting his gaze away. "At some reason he behave a bit like Yuno." Asta mumble. Then Asta ask Noelle is she's nervous but Noelle denied. Vanessa, then, ofdered a drink. "Why would you offer her a drink, you lush?! Our lives are at sake here!" Magna said.

"That's nothing new. *sigh*" seishiro said. "Nervous too?" Joran asked. "A little." Seishiro admit. "Well, if she's feeling pressured, it might not work out, no matter how good she is. Noelle, just take it easy. But if you mess it uo, I'll kill you." Yami said with a scary face. "You're the one pressuring her!" Joran shouted. Noelle shivered. "The pressure's so intense!" Asta said.

Honestly, what's up with you guys? I feel so stupid for even being nervous in the first place. I mean, none of these guys believe for a second that my magic will fail. - Noelle said in mind.

"Okay, here we go." Noelle said and went infront, she didn't use a wand this time. "Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Cradle!" Then everyone was inside a huge cricle water and move towards the ocean. "I did it! It worked!" Noelle said. "This is amazing, Noelle, but..." Asta said. "Grey... could you turn into something small?" Seishiro asked and Grey copied Charmy.

"How's this, my inferiors?" Grey asked. "He completely got Charmy's lines and character." Joran said calmly. "Now your ego's inflated!" Asta said in shocked over Grey. Yami pat Noelle's head. "Well done, Noelle. I'm counting on you to get us to the Underwater Temple." Yamis said. "O-Ofcourse. Here we go." Noelle said, but in her mind.

H-He praised me! - She was purely happy.

We went underwater and saw lot's of different types of fish. "Amazing!" Asta said. "We're actually moving through the ocean!" Finral said. "So many yummy looking fish!" Charmy and Grey said in unison. "Look, Marie! This is what it looks like inside the ocean." Gauche said.

"If we reach the real entrance to the Underwater Temple, our connection to the surface will vanishe, didn't Gauche knew that, Master?" Joran asked. "Huh? I guess not." Seishiro respond while looking around. Then Vauche ordered Noelle to move close. "No can't do senior, we came here for a mission." Seishiro reminded.

Then Gauche's connection to Marie vanished. "Marie! Marie! Let me see yoyr precious face!" Gauche said. "If his connection to the surface is gone, then were at the near entrance." Seishiro said. "It's amazing how you can manage to adapt fast to your spirit." Vanessa said to Sei. "No, it's because I can feel a mana getting huge down here." Seishiro said.

"I noticed too. The mana in the water's getting stronger." Vanessa said. "What's that?" Noelle asked. "The Underwater Region's entrance, and I guess they're called giant whirlpools." Joran said to Noelle.