Chapter 22: Wild Magic Dance

A/N: Another fight! The P-Seishiro is Paracelsus amd Syuyou is Seishiro in POV

Asta's POV
How did Seishiro keep up? I thought he stays with the others. Anyways I need Seishiro's help anyway. We have to save this little girl. "Someone finally shows up, and it's a Black Bull. And a little kid to boot." The guy is one eye said. "There's someone too." Seishiro said raising his hand. "What?! What is this atyendance or something?" I ask. He just rub the back of his head and sign the apology one. Anyways... "Get away from her, you crazy bastard!" I said. "You fool! You won't be able to stop my army with that rusty sword! Even that person whose nothing but looks! I bet he will just be a burden!" The one eye guy said with a smile. Seishiro seems he didn't care at all?! Wow, I giess his use to the insult.

But none of the corpse came to life. I see Seishiro at the corner of my eyes that his signing the girl to run over him. "What...?" The one eye guy said. When the girl reach Seishiro, she hug him. "I was so scared!" The little gorl said. "You really acted fast. I promise...I'll protect you." Seishiro said in his serious voice. Is he on the battlemode? He might over do things. "Little girl, it's dangerous, so stand back. We will take you somewhere safe if we got a chance for back up." Seishiro said. The little girl walk over his back. "Okay!" She said. "Ah, I see. You're the one woth the Anti-magic." The one eye guy said. "WhaーHow did you know about him?!" Seishiro ask with a glare. "You've heard of me?" I ask. "Man, gimme a break! No one asked the bottom-ranked Black Bulls or a piece of trash like you with no magic to show up here!" He said then lot's of corpse were summoned.

P- Seishiro's POV
This is bad. The real Seishiro's mana will be affected if I fight too much. I haven't help that guy to have the anti curse magic. I better destroy their bodies... How about, freezing and burning them? "Do it!" Rades said. Asta uses his sword while I freeze the other corpse then they break into snowflakes.

3rd POV
At the Central District.
The three siblings of Silva family came. "It's the Silver Eagles!" Someone shouted. Everyone have the sound of hopes for being finally saved by them. "The Magic Knights have come to save us!" Someone said. "The Captain is here! We're saved!" The other person said. "Lord Nozel! Lord Solid! Lady Nebra!" People shouted. "Citizens, fall behind us." Nozel said to make sure they won't get hurt in their fight.

At the West District
Klaus and the other Golden Dawn keep fighting the corpses but they just came to life and move. "What are these things? Evey time we knock them down, they get up again!" Klaus ask. "I was planning to have desserts when we got back, but I think I've lost my appetite." One of the Golden Dawn said.

At the East District
"Whoa, these things are gross, Sis!" Sol said while they are being surrounded by corpses. "Indeed. I feel nauseous just looking at them. Alsi, be mindful of your tone." Charlotte said to her sister. "Oh, I'll be more careful!" Sol said to mek her sister not to worry on her too much. "Stay away form me!" Charlotte said to the corpses.

At the Northwest District
"There are so many!" Mimosa said. Then Seishiro freeze them and they turn into snowflakes after a few seconds. "Tch! These creatures are endless." Seishiro said while keep fighting. "Not a chance... Do they have some kind of weakness?" Yuno ask then Seishiro stop. "Believe me or not. The summoner uses mana to control these corpses." Seishiro said. "Is there anyway to make them unable to move, Black Bulls' Kid?" Alecdora ask. "Only anti-magic makes them stop moving." Seishiro said. "Anyway. Can we find the other way to defeat them that fast?" Seishiro ask. "It matter not. There's no point in wasting time trying to find it." Alecdora said.