Chapter 50: End of the Battle, End of Despair

Seishiro's POV
Vetto died by our mixed attack. And fall down. I felt regret but somehow happy at the same time. "Sorry, but I didn't despair at all, either." Yami said and draw back his sword. My vision was starting to became a bit dizzy but I'm still holding on to see if things were truly done this time. We watched Vetto died. By both mine and Yami-tanjou's magic.

3rd POV
Sekke and his other two guidlmates helped the magic guards of the clover kingdom, to get their allies to the hospital.

They placed them in Sekke's magic creation. Then Sekke felt something. "The monster's presence... vah-hanished?" Sekke asked. Meanwhile at the Underwater Temple. Everyone were speechless. "Captain Yami!" Asta started to broke the sound of silence and bumpt to Yami's back, head first. Seishiro just walk aheas and kneel beside to see if what just hapoened is not just a dream.

"Hey!" Yami said as he lool back at Asta then Noelle move Asta aside. "I-I didn't ask for your help." Noelle said the turn around to cross arms. "But I guess you saved us. You should've shown up sooner." Noelle said. "Who do you think you're talking to?" Yami asked Noelle. Then Vanessa run towards Yami while moving Noelle aside. She praise yami. "Oh, Captain! I've fallen for you all over again! You're incredibke! Absolutely amazing!" Vanessa saod with a wine. "Maybe later." Yami said. Vanessa moved aside when they saw Finral walking towards them witha  crying face.

"I thought I was going to die... I saw my life flash before my eyes..." Finral said while crying when he burried his face on Yami's Shoulder. Yami just pat the Wuss' head. "You were surprisingly useful for once." Yami said. "Yes, surprisingly!" Finral said when he moved then Grey acciddntally moved him aside while covering her face. "Y-You were amazong, Captain! I'm so embarrassed!" Grey said while covering her face and runs away. "Who were you again?" Yami asked. "😅That's Grey." Seishiro reminded. Then the sheeps walk towards Yami carying Charmy who jumps at their Captain. "La! Ypu were amazing!" Charmy said. "Well, aren't you guys fluffy?" Yami asked.

Then Gauche walk towards them. "Captain." Gauche called out and Charmy jumps back to her sheeps. "We're done here, so can I go see Marie now?" Gauche asked. "Take the hint. You're supposed to praise me right now." Yami told Gauche.

"You're so awesome, Captain Yami! It only took one hit! Oh, by the way. Seishiro what was that attack last time?!"  Asta asked when they all look at Seishiro. "Myth... what?" Finral asked the word. "Mythical magic. I can only cast it once for a while. I failed using it when I tried saving Noelle from Vetto where Asta jumps at. But to the second time. It worked." Seishiro said.

"What are those circles you have? And they're three not just one." Vanessa asked. "😐About that... 😄I can't tell what it was. My body moved on it's own and I bring out all of my mana and that was formed." Seishiro said while smiling and everyone reacted. "You already run out of it?!" Asta asked. "Shut up! You guys are annoying!" Yami said and draw his sword. Everyone except Gauche and Seishiro runs away.

As they proceed. The high priest remain standing while everyone are together in there to tell what they wanted. "Gramps." Yami called. "Yami Sukehiro-dono... And members of the Black Bulls. Congratulations on defeating the Eye of the Midnight Sun team and beating the game!" The high priest said with teary eyes. Seishiro walk towarfs the high priest and comfort him by patting the high priest's back. Then he bowed. "And... Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving our Underwater Temple! Thank you! Thank you!" The high priest said. "Can you heal your grandchildren?" Seishiro asked and the high priest looks at the blonde who just kneels. "I'm sorry, but I don't have the power to do that." He said. Seishiro closed his eyes and opens them. "Okay...I made up my mind. Asta and Noelle... while I'm going somewhere else, I wanted you guys to find some cure to Kahono and Kiato's case. Also. The cure on your arm too. Asta." Seishiro said as he look at Asta's arm.