Chapter 20: Assembly at the Royal Capital

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I've been busy this whole time.

Seishiro's POV
"What?! I was asleep for a week?" Asta ask. I yawn and Finral looks over me making sure to savor the moment seeing my yawning face. "Honestly, how many days were you planning on sleeping?" Noelle ask. Then Vanessa laugh.

"Noelle was so worried about you that she kept checking on you. Seishiro always pleading us to let him go outside his room just to know your condition even if his a beat weak and dizzy. Noelle watch over this smarty when times smarty felt some hurtness in some injured he has." Vanessa said.

Let me explain. When we get out form the dungeon it's magic that helps me have my wounds fully heald vanished. It turns out to be a mere illusion and the injured I got for Mars' attack came back. I manage to regain my consious in just a day. It turns out my healing magic is also canceled because of the Dungeon's mana zone.

"I-I wasn't worried..." Noelle said I look over her and smile. "Cute." I said. Then everyone blushed when they saw me smiling and saying the words cute. Captain Yami is not yet waking up. His enjoying his sleep. "Anyhow, I was just wondering what we were going to do if he didn't wake up. I was just also checking if Seishiro got his injured heal." Noelle said. "It was healed. Thanks to Vanessa's help." I said. Vaness asmiled over me and hug me.

When Vanessa huged me she pressed be boobs in my shoulder same as what Maika did. I just pat her head then she let go. "Pretty sure that's called being worried, Lady Noelle." Finral said. "Thanks, Noelle." Asta said. "Thanks for being there Noelle." I said. "Getting rest is important, too." Magna said. I open my grimoire and check it.

I turn some pages and my eyes widden. "Elemental Spirit Drive"
"Demonic-Angle Slayer Magic" "King of Elements"

What the hell is this spell? Then Paracelsus came out with a spell in him so no one can notice him. "These spells are so hard to control for you because you should have your reason to be able to control it. I fixed the Demonic-Angle slayer magic so that when You use that form, you can control yourself. Don't let anyone know you have these two other forms except those friends of yours." Paracelsus said. I just nod and change the page and saw.

Reincarnation magic and Anti-Reincarnation Magic.

Since the time I got Paracelsus, so many magic spells were formed in my book. Anti-curses, curses, Magic circle, and ressurection magic are one of the other spells I don't have activated yet. I haven't completed my other elemental magic and I have a few element magic resistant and guide. These magic can be use in group. Vanessa just looks over me and spoke to her mind.

What a book lover. I bet Smarty knows a lot of knowledge than before. He used to read a lot. - Vanessa.

Asta's POV
"Getting rest is important, too because that's how much energy you used up conquering that dungeon." Magna senpai said. "Bit it was a week..." Noelle said. Then Gauche senpai started to have nosebleeds.

"Stop with this nonsense. Do you think that my goddess, my sister Marie, would enjoy listening to all this? Talk about something interesting. I only have 3,214 stories stocked up of her." Gauche senpai said.

"When excatly are you going to tell her all those?" Finral senpai ask. "3,214 only? More lika a long story that would take forever. Instead of pleading us to talk some interesting things why not talk to her yourself and confess your love?" Seishiro said with a boring look.

Gauche senpai do what Seishiro said. Looks like Gauche senpai only listen to Sei. I think I remember, Seishiro said he will be Gauche senpai's love advise.