Chapter 29: Path

The Royal Capital of the Clover
                          Kingdom
3rd POV
Fireworls were fired and all people at the Clover Kingdom keep on shouting. While the Wizard King, Julius Novachrono and the Captains of Magic Knights take their entrance.

Time passed, and the title of Wizard King has been passed down to the present day, where the Wizard King still protects this Kingdom along with his Magic Knights. The Magic Knights have a total of nine squads under the Wizard King. They are squads of magez trauned in combat. The band of the heroes who risk their lives to protect the kingom, the Wizard King and the Magic Knights, are all citizenz of the Clover Kingdom aspire to be.
- by Narrator.

              ~#Black Bulls' Base#~

"Two thousand nine hundred and ninety-six... Two thousand nine hundred and ninety-seven..." Is the worxs you will hear over someone at the trees, warming up. No one but Asta.

"Two thousand nine hundres and ninety-eight... Two thousand ninr hundred amd ninety-nine... Three thousand!" Then he started some push ups. "Training!" He said. Then after it he keeps on running. "I'm going to train... and train some more!" Asta said then swing his sword while saying "And I'm going to get stronger and stronger!" Then the huge rock thorn to pieces. "So I can become the Wizard King before him! I'm going to become the Wizard King amd go back for Sister Lily!" Asta said. Then a Blonde came out from above the tree. "That's impossible, remember, father, Yuno and Sister already said it's not allowed to your age and Sister is the woman of cloth, also she rejected you." While the blonde name Seishiro said those it stab Asta right to the chest.

"Don't say that, even if were not allowed to be together, I can have you as my other option." Asta said. Then Seishiro landed on the floor. "I prefer you chose Sister Lily instead of asking me for marriage." Seishiro said. "Okay, then. Sister! Please marry me!" Asta shouted then swing his sword again.

Then at the Grimoire tower, Sister Lily sneeze. "Who would've thought that even Asta would do well as a Magic Knight? I guess it pays to live long." The Wizard Tower's owner said while the Father keep on crying.

"Fifteen years ago, Asta, Seishiro and Yuno were abandoned in front of our chruch, and now... How they've grown! Because of the money they send us monthly, we were able to fix our roof, and we won't be short on tatoes this winter!" Father said so proudly while crying. "Father..." Sister Lily said while offering her handcerchief. Then Father take her handcerchief. "I apologize." He said then use ths handcerchief to sneeze. Then bring it back to sister. "Thank you." Father said. "It's all yours." Sister Lily said. "Really? Okay." Father said.

Magic is everything in this world. Asta, Seishiro and Yuno that day... - Wizard Tower owner.

Past
"We've never had a Wizard King form this area, nor anyone who's actually achieved greatness in the Magic Knights. I sincerely hope that one of you will become the Wizard King someday. Ahem. Now it's time for the awardinv... of the grimoires!" The Owner of the Tower said.

Then everyine receive their grimoire.

Yuno receive the legendary grimoire with the four-leaf Clover. Seishiro receive the powerful grimoire with the five-leaf clover also known as "God of legend".

Then Yuno take his grimoire. "I'm going to become the Wizard King." Yuno said. Then Seishiro take his grimoire. "I will be the right hand if the future Wizard King." Seishrio said.