Chapter 28.5 - Do you like someone?

Seishiro's POV
This is bad. The curse is taking effect. My form of being a half demon, half angel is comming out. Joran's doing something about it, but I still feel pain.

I take a deep breath and focus of controling the curse in my body. It's not that easy but I manage to vanished the mark of it's side effect. That damn cursed magic. Just wait 'till I manage to make Asta use his sword to help me from this curse. I'll make those cursed users suffer.

Vanessa and I glared at him. The reason I glared because of how he think of me. I'm not a girl. Then the drunk guy recognized Rebecca. "Pretty sure I've seen you somewhere before. Oh, you're the girl who works at the local restaurant, always carrying a kid on your bavk amd working until you're drenche in sweat. *laugh* Are all those brats yours? That must mean your man walked out on you." Then Rebecca correct his wrong toughts. "No! That was my brother!" Rebecca said. My hand clench but good thing Asta didn't notice. "Well, then, of course you'd like to get yourself a Magic Knight and enjoy the easy life. If you want a man taht much, come hang out with me." He said while holding both Rebecca's shoulder. I wanted to help Rebecca but we can't cause a scene in here. But if something was damaged I better fixed it. "Hey! Let go of me!" Rebecca said. Then Assta grab the drunk's arm.

"I don't know what your deal is, mister but don't judge peo0le by their appearances! You don't know anything about her, do you?" Asta said. I wera my brave-glaring face. "You've got guts to say something like that over me and Rebecca even tough you have eyes I can tell that your still blind in reality." I said. "Rebecca is not what you think she is. She's not a mother and those kids are her siblings. So think first before you utter some words, old man." I added. I wnated to praise Asta since he seems not afraid to my glare anymore.

"Ooh, scary! What kind of amazing magic will both of you gonna show me, widdle and blonde Magic Knight?" He ask. Me and Asta. "I can't use magic." Asta said and I nod. "What? A Magic Knight that can't use magic? What kind of lousy joke is that?*laugh*" So this drunk geezer can't feel anything if Asta have mana or not. Well😒, his drunk so why would he think straight anyway, like managing to feel if Asta have a mana or not?

"But..." Asta said then raise the guy's hand. A small light form in my lefr hand which shows a color of magic that can fix things. "Hup!" Then the geezer's back hit the roof because if Asta. Then the geezer landed over Sekke and his friends.

"Okay, time to go home." The three girls said. I'm amazed they manage to take that long over Sekke's behavior. "That was a waste of time." One of the three said. "Let's get more drinks somewhere else." One of them said. Then the owner came. "H-Hey, sir!" He said. Then Asta and Renecca run. "Time magic: Back through Time." Then the roof became to a normal fixed one, so as the broken table that was destroyed by the gezzer's landing. Then I ran with a wave.

"Th-Thank you for fixing it." The owner said. I reach Asta and Rebecca and run with them, until Franchesca take he three over the small path.

3rd POV
"Hey, boss! I quit!" Noelle said then give her uniform back to him. "What?! Hey!" The owner said. Then Noelle followed the three. There she saw the four together and Rebbeca keeps panting because of running.

What is that girl in green clothes doing here? - Noelle.

"Thank you... Wait your, Franchesca?!" Seishiro ask. Then Fanchesca smile at her. "I thoight your with your boyfriend?" Seishrio aks. "I just lie becasuse I'm not used to feel that geezer's presence. His always looking at me and my sister in a pervert way. Also, I don't feel comfortable in the place like that." Franchesca said. Seishiro just smile at her and pat her head. "Thanks for saving us some time and hide out." Sei said. Then Franchesca blushed.

"Thanks, Asta. I feel so much better!" Rebecca said smiling. "Nah. Sorry for running the mixer." Asta said, in "apologize" way. "It's fine." Rebbeca answer with a smile.

Seihsiro have a female looks to guys but his so charming to my eyes. He smiles so sweetly and his kind. He have the face of a royalty's and he can understand things a lot. He fits to be a material boyfriend to everyone.
- Francesca.

He's a bit short, bit he'a accutally...
- Rebecca.

Then Asta and Seishrio look over Franchesca and Rebecca while the two look away. "Hey, Asta... D-Do you have any one you like?" Rebecca ask. "Seishiro, wh-what type of a lover do you like? Do you have one?" Franchesca ask.

Seishrio thinks a bit. "I guess I do, I guess not. But I like the type of a lover who is honset to themselves. Well, I guess I like the silent one and with nice features. I also like a lover who is a bit selfish in times and became childish over something. And lean ther shoulder to me." Seishiro said.

(A/N: WTF?! Who is that person your describing Seishiro?!)

So I have a chance to Sieshiro? After all I'm a bit selfish and he said lean their shoulder. Could it be that a person that leans on him and share problems? But still, I have nice features. - Noelle.

"Yup! There's somebody I've got my heart set on!" Asta said. "What?!" Noelle reacted. Seishiro look away. Franchesca just look at her sister while Rebecca smiled. " I see. I'm sure she's a wonderful person." Rebecca said. "She is! We're form the sameー" Asta. "I wish you both the best." Rebecca said. "Thanks!" Asta said.

"We're on the same village." I shwta your trying to say right, Asta? Well, Sister is a woman of cloth so it's impossible. - Seishiro.

"Hey, come by my restaurant sometimes, both of you. You can play with my siblings." Rebecca said. "I will!" Asta said. "Sure." Seishrio said. Franchesca sling over Seishiro's shoulder.

(A/N: Now he's cheating. Wait to who excatly is Sei cheating at?)

" 'Same'?" Noelle said.

The same squad?! Then... could...that mean... mean m-m-m-me... No! No, no,no! And what if it is?! It's not like I th-think... anything... anything of...
- Noelle.

Sister, we spent so many years together in Hage. One day, I'll become the Wizard king and come for you! Please marry me then! - Asta.

"Not happening"
「あれいぇな」
「Are ie ne」 - Seishiro. Then Asta look over Seishiro. "Hey! Seishiro don't speak like that! Your reminding me of that jerk! Wait, don't tell me you read my mind!" Asta said.

"The 'Please merry me, Lily' is written over your face." Sorry sister, I called you that. - Sehishiro.

Just because I'm supporting him doesn't mena I'm going to give up.
- Rebecca.

I'll try my best to make him be attracted to me. - Franchesca.

(A/N: 😱 F-F-Fra-Fra-Franchesca...)

"By the way, what's the point of a mixer, anyway?" Asta ask. Seishrio face-palm. "I knew it." Sei mumble. "What?!" Rebecca and Franchesca. "What?!" - Noelle reacted.

"Apparently he threw some drunkard to the ground. Black Bulls are so violent! But they said one of them fixed the broken things. I guess his the kind among all." Erika said. "Right? Let's go home! I bet it's the handsome blonde who fixed ut because the witness describe him." Helene said. Finral and Luck together have a smile but Finral have tears. "She shot me down..." Finral said. Then Lukc have a questioned face.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Everyone, aorry for the too much late update. Something just came which I have to do and it's personal so can't tell the reason.