Chapter 37: The One with No Magic

3rd POV
Luca and Marco went to sleep since they were tired and got disturb by the enemies. "I'm so glad you're safe." Rebecca said. "If it weren't for those guys, maybe up until now I'm still in panic." Franchesca said. "And then Baro turned into mud." Neige said to Noelle at the first floor. "So in the end, you two were being used by the Eye of Midnight Sun, too?" Noelle said.

"But it's true that my brother and I kidnapped the children and stole their magic. So I plan to atone for both my sins and my brother's. I'll turn myself in to the Magic Knights. Then Asta and Seishiro... They told me..." Neige said with a smile.

"It might be unbelievable but Seishiro said that we can be friends no matter what happens after I atone for my sins. He said it through telepathy. While Asta... He said we will be best buddies too but not by telepathy. He even complimented my magic that I could be really popular. Just like that. I'm very sorry." Neige said while bowing.

"There's no point in apologizing to me. You're going to be their friend as soon as you atone for your crimes, right? Then you also need to pray for the two's safe return." Noelle said. "Right." Neige responded. "Asta, what are you doing, and so were you, Seishiro? Hurry up and come back." Noelle said. Then Neige sit back and pray.

Asta, Seishiro. Both of you, please be safe. - Neige prayed.

I-It's not like I care what happens to the both of them. I don't care at all! Why does this keep happening lately?! Also, who am I making excuses to?! - In Noelle's mind.

Meanwhile Rebecca saw it with Franchsca and noticed Noelle's admiration to the two. Meanwhile at the cave, a huge pressure between the two sides can be seen.

Seishiro's POV
"Reinforcements, eh?" Vetto said. "Hey, no fair, Yami, and newbie. You guys were hogging these fun-looking enemies all by yourselves." Jack said. I just avert my eyes away. "Well? Are they worth slicing up?" Jack asked. "If you asked me, Captain Jack from the Praying Green Mantises, I would prefer to face the beast looking guy. His stronger among the three." I said.

The Captain look at me. "Rooting a powerful mage on me. You sure are something, and why's your mana so bigger than before?" Jack asked while I sign the I don't know.

"They're pretty much like paper. I was about to finish them using Sei as a bait when you butted in, you jerk." Captain said. "Using me as a bait? Wait why me?" I asked. "Yeah, right look how beat up your nephew are." Jack said. I just snap my fingers and all damage that can be seen vanished.

"I almost forgot that I haven't heal it yet." I said to myself. "Are you a magician of a circus? You just snap like this is a show. And how can you heal that fast?" Jack asked me. I shook my head and sign I don't know again.

"Actually, why don't I use this opportunity to slice you up, too? Vent all of my past grudges." Jack said. "And there he goes. What an idiot." Captain Yami said, then Jack put his weapon near to Captain's neck. "I'm sorry. Please spare me." Captain said. "Keh, keh, keh. You moron. Like I actually would. I'll only do it when you're in tip-top shape. Otherwise, there's no point." Jack said which I just sigh at.

"How long are you just going to sit there? You're so pathetic for a man." Captain Charlotte said. "You idiot. The ground just loves me so much, it won't let my ass go." Captain said. "Faker" is the only thing I can comment. "You're the idiot. There's no way the ground would love an outlaw like you." Captain Charlotte said. "Talk about harsh. You're never going to find a guy who'll marry you with that attitude." Captain said and the vines were on his neck in a split of seconds.