Chapter 43:Temple Battle Royale

Seishiro's POV
My opponent notice my mana? I just end up smirking. "Let's see... is there one of you who had a name Kahono?" I asked. The person went shocked. "She's our friend and she vanished out of the blue." I said. The person casted the spell out of nowhere.

"Steel Creation Magic: Steelー" Before she casted her spell I already have my sword summoned. "Ice creation magic: Excalibur." I said. I look upside. "☝️One...👎down." I sign.

Yami's POV
"Whaー?! Just a start of a game and one down already from the Temple's great mages?!" Old man said. "Old man, don't underestimate a clever elemental wizard." I said. Then the old man went shocked. "Elemental?! B-But his mana..." He said. "I said he's clever. He put an act he was weak to make his opponents think they don't need to have their guard up that much." I said.

"I-I can't believe you have someone powerful in your team, not to mention, a clever one!" Old man said. "He's just a newbie tough." I added. "Huh?!" The old man went shocked. "But since he's bored he will stick to one element." I said. "So he won't attack in random, thank goodness." Old man said.

"You better not said anything in your mind when you greet us." I said. "Huh? Why?" Old man asked. "His mind reading ability is passive. He can read it with or without casting any spell." I said. Old man went surprised. "He has a pasisve ability?!" He asked.

"But anyway, why don't we watch for now, we have so many drinks and foods here." Old man said and I went pissed. "Hey, you old geezer, don't leave me out of the game! And also, why did you let Seishiro in instead of me? That blonde is powerful than me! I got all pumped up, but now I'm sad. The one who is not in the mood joins in but not me!" I said pissed.

"Well I mistaken. I never thought he will keep a secret about his mana." Old geezer said. "But I can't back him down in this game. All the people outside, as well as myself are very excited for this game." He said. I look at the magic screen and saw my nephew started to walk around.

He walk in directions without hesitation. Did he know where the others are? Well whatever. - I said in mind.

Then I sit and drink with old geezer. "Looks like you really do get it, gramps. You've got good taste." I said. "I do, don't I?" He said and we laugh at it. "Ooh, it looks like the blonde stopped from moving, and the other match-ups have already begun." Old geezer said. "All right. If any of mine lose, I'll kill'em." I said.

Magna's POV
I was kneeling at the stone that was floating above the water with my hand showing my fire magic to dry me off. "So cold... Damn that geezer." I said, then my clothes dried of so fast. I look around and saw Seishiro. "Huh?" I react. "You're welcome. I already took one down so I got the first blood. Now it's ten-on-nine." Seishiro said.

"That fast?!" I reacted. "But I won't go to fight anymore since I'll let you guys take the spotlight." Seishiro said with bith hands on his pockets. "Huh?! It's so rare for you to behave like that!" I reacted. "*yawn* I'm bored." He said.

"This newbie is not on the mood and he still manage to be the first one to took one down? Just how crazy is this?" I asked to myself. I saw his spirit was sleeping on his head. "What happened to your spirit?" I asked. "His wings got wet so he ends up becoming sleepy." He said.

So water can affect his spirit's behaviour?! - I said in mind.

Then someone laugh. "Hilarious. You're at a total disadvantage with fire magic in a place like this." Someone said. Then I felt my mana add up, I look behind and saw one of the juniors in our guild was saying something. "Magna-san, I have to go now so he's all yours." He said and wave away. "Hey! You're too unfair elemental blonde! You support Asta even if it's just one enemy but on me you don't!" I said. "Sorry, not in the mood." He said and walk away.