Chapter 59: Flames of Hatred

Seishiro's POV

"I'll just keep throwing your attacks right back at you." Asta said. "Over and over... Come at me as much as you want!" Asta shouted and I face palm. He never changed. Even when he's at the battlefield, his idiotic face never changed. "I'll just keep throwing your attacks right back at you over and over and over and over! Damn it, you bastard!" Asta shouts too much.

"I guess he's built up a lot of stress since he couldn't use his arms." Finral-senpai said. Asta keeps on swinging his swords, he must've missed it a lot, but... *clenched fist* there's a huge exchange on letting her heal his arm. "I hate you..." Fana said.

Hey, no one said they liked you unless they're on the same group as you. "This time we'll... destroy you!" Fana said from afar. Good thing I can still use my senses. "Here they come!" Asta and Finral-senpai are in sync. I look at Fana's grimoire. "Joran, that grimoire..." I said. Joran have no clear memory of what happened in the dungeon when we fought against Mars, so I told him everything.

"Isn't Fana's grimoire looked the same as Mars'?" I asked. Joran went surprised. "Master you mean...?! But fusing two grimoire is..." Joran said. Yeah, it is impossible because both mages who fused their grimoire, they had the possibility to die or it can affect their life or memories. I heard Maika and her husband retired from the Golden Dawn after she receive a huge damage from someone who has the same dual magic user as her.

"Flam Spirit Magic: Salamander's Talon." Fana casted, then the Salamander made a long-range slash by its nails. The trees we're cut and good thing the three dodge, but the trees that was cut, one of them is the place where I was standing so I quickly change place. The whole forest... Most trees are cut and covered in fire. "Th-That was close..." Joran said. "Good thing I read the attack range." I said.

We manage to get the readings of every incoming attack, all thanks to Advance Holographic Magic: Holographic Screen. Its ability is to show us what's happening to every person I marked, it's passive is that, only the wielder of this magic can see complete reading of every attack range, power and of course every incoming attack. It can be called a cheat, but this is the most powerful support magic I can have, thanks to that Mana Crystal. – I said in mind.

"Next time read it fast will you? We may not die but I will die from heart attack." Joran said and I chuckled. "Seriously?!" Finral-senpai shouted. "Such power... So that's Salamander, said to have the highest attack power of the four great spirits." Vanessa said. Joran made some comment. "Salamander maybe good at that, but compare to those four, I'm their king. They can't reach my level." Joran said. I almost forgot, Joran is not a simple spirit.

The King of Four Great Spirits: Paracelsus. If we check the other name of the four great spirits, it will be Paracelsus' Four Spirits. He's the King of them, and as long as Joran exist, then so as those four. I guess it's better to keep quiet about Joran's past; he'll get mad at me. "Why did you hurt us? I hate you." Fana said.

Like I said no one from the Clover Kingdom said they like of loved you.

"Okay, time for our counterattack." Vanessa-senpai said. "Y-Yeah! Yeah..." Finral-senpai might be sounded brave, but you can see his legs shaking a lot. Then Asta bring down his sword. I wanted to apologize to them, because I can't join their fight for now and lied, and it's also because of my sudden changes in mana flow.

Actually I can't use my demon-angelic form... for some unknown reasons the writings changed, I can't read it finely but I know it's different from before. "Hey, you! Let's sit down and talk this through." Asta said. I almost forgot to mention but... thanks to one of the villagers who told us about their labyrinth, I manage to learn I'm half elf, but my ears aren't that long, they are pointy a bit, and the size is similar to the humans.