Chapter 46: Awakening

3rd POV
"Noelle..." Yami said while ahvibg his cigarette in his mouth. "Kahono!" The High Priest said excitedly. "I see that you two are next. Try to entertain me at least a little bit." Vetto said.

Then at a distance, Kahono see her father was knocked out behind Vetto "Dad..." Kahono said. While Noelle see Magna and Luck are both too much beaten up and unconscious together in the floor. "Magna... Luck... Asta!" Noelle said and see Asta beside them was beaten up badly.

Everyone was defeated so easily...Just how strong is this guy?! - Noelle said in mind.

Asta stamd up and attacked Vetto once more. "Not yet!" He said. "Losers... can get lost!" Vetto said and used the bear claw that  sent Asta to fly away. "Asta!" Noelle shouted. Then Kahono casted a spell as soon as possible to help Asta. "Song Magic: Rhythm Cushion!" Kahono casted and Asta landed on a soft foam. "Thanks, Kahono." Noelle said. "That'll just be a thousand yuls." Kahono said.

(A/N: 😲You still can bring up the charge in front of the battlefield??!!!)

"I'll pay you back a hundredfold. Can you heal everyone with your song recovery magic?" Noelle asked. "I can, but do you think that guy's going to wait for me to finish singing?" Kahono asked back. Then they heard a rock falls and saw Kiato.

"That's..." Noelle said. Kahono take a deep breath and shouted so loudly. "HEY!" Kahono shouted and Noelle got hurt by her ears. "BIG BROTHER! WHAY ARE YOU SLEEPING?! What happened to our promise to become an idol and dancer, and become huge stars?!" Kahono asked using her magic. Then Kiato opened his eyes.

"We were going to become sibling idols who could sing and dance!" Kahono reminded, the Kiato stand up. "That's right!" Kiato said and Noelle went shocked. "Huh? He's your big brother?" Noelle ask in surprise. "Yup. That moron over there is my big brother, Kiato." Kahono said.

"Who are you calling a moron?! Ow..." Kiato said. Then touch his right cheek that hurts.

If I hadn't softened the blow of that punch with my dance magic, he would've taken my head off. He's unbelievably strong. But... - Kiat o said in mind.

"The two of us dream of going to the surface!" Kahono said determingily. "That's right! If we want to fulfill that dream we can't just sit around napping! Let's go, Kahono!" Kiato said, willing to fight even if he looks beaten up. "Yeah!" Kahono said determined to beat Vetto for their dreams. Then Kahono started to sing. While Kiato drew his weapon and started to dance to form a combo magic.

Her mana's getting stronger? - Noelle said in mind.

"Combo spell: Sea God slash!" The two said in unison. Then Kinto showed up having a blue color lighting up on him, just like the fish Finral saw when they entered the Underwater region. Then Kiato tackle towards Vetto.

Sea God slash is a song and dance combo spell. Dancing to Kanonolssong reinforces my dance magic, and unleashes magic slashing attacks! - Kiato said in mind.

Kiato attack in long-range using his dual-blade sea sword, but Vetto defended but even so, it gave Vetto a wound. "Amazing..." Noelle said. But even if Kiato can attack in long-range, vetto can still defend like it's nothing. Until Vetto notice something change to Kiato's attack.

"Kiato! Kahono! You can do it! The two of you have got this! You've worked so hard ever since you were little." The high priest said leaving his hopes up for them.

Your hard work... won't betray you! - The high priest said in mind.

Oh? All this power from a little bird's song and a mouse's dance. - Vetto said in mind.