Chapter 10: Beasts

(A/N: This is it everyone! Let's see if our level 10 or so; Seishiro can help Asta and the others to defend the Saussy Village.)

Seishiro's POV
I was resting for a while, sittting on a tree next to Magna Senpai's broomstick. I manage to make mine in a pocket size so that I can keep it with me anytime in my front pocket from my jacket. I have a Black Bulls robe but now. I change my look. (A/N: Do you know Kagamine Len's White edge form? Its simmilar to it. But his is more on color white, Violet, and blue.)

Asta keeps running while shouting. He put a head start on hunting wild boars. Before I go to sleep last night. I manage to go to the library to search infos I try my best to search a lot but the library there still lack something.

I use my 6th sense and I sens a library full of infos but I have to read it to know. It can be found in the Castle of Clover Kingdom but I decided to research things for a while in our guild's library until I found a secret passage. I saw a book about the uncommon until legendary types of spells.

Sylph - the air spirit. In just a small breath of Sylph, it can break the enemies' attack and it needed so many amount of mana that gathers to the caster.

Phoenix - Paracelsus' other form it can change into a small or giant Phoenix and Dragon. It only follows the person who is elemental. Once the elemental Wizard found it all other spell will be unlock and the caster's strenght will be mutliplied.

Demon-######### - The sword has the ability to borrow a magic from the person who trust its owner, the magic will become long-range anti-magic attack that can break to multuiple magic. And the other sword can nullify and reflect all magic

Wait. Its just like Asta base to how its drawn...

😱The same as Asta's?!! If Asta recieve the other sword then....it means....his-

"Are these really wild boars?!! Isn't it like their using magic?!" I was snaped out on my thoughts when Asta shouts so loud. "Hey, are you going to help him?" Noelle ask us.

"I use up all my energy to ride us here. This place is far too long from the base." Magna said. Looks like his energy was drained. Mine either, I can't use my restore magic yet but it says that I have to rest now, times up. I have to fight in order to regain them.

Noelle try to help Asta but, Asta is the one who gets hit by her attack, instead of a wild boar. I just sigh and attack one in near range. I was drained so I only have near range attack. The sword made of ice. That's the one of my three near range attack.

I kill one but not the one that's facing Asta. I saw him kill so many. After hunting. Just like Yuno I use my air magic for a while. In order to cary them. I use my restore magic since it regains my stamina. My restore magic can be use if I still have stamina.

Now I used it to everyone in order to restore their magic but it wasn't enough. Since I can't fully restore them. I still have my magic a bit drain. "You know I was a handful before."

~'Flashback to where he face Seyhe and always beatten up by Seyhe.'~

"It's all because of him that I'm there in the Black Bulls guild." Magna said in high praise. "He must be a nice person." Noelle said.

"Yeah. Everyday he tries to look after me to see some changes I have these days. But I also respect him, his the person I look up after Yami." While we talk about Seyhe when I just happen to saw a mist surrounding the village.

"Is that mist in the Village is normal or what?" I ask Magna senpai. He have a shocking reaction when I said it. I guess its not. "The hell is that?" Magna ask.