Chapter 1: Asta, Seishiro, and Yuno

A Village Out in the Boonies: Hage

3rd person's POV
One day, there was a three babies that was found by father. The two were crying so loud while the other one is silent. He placed them to his bed. "Those two finally calmed down, except for this one. Are they brothers...or triplets?" He ask himself and look closely to the three. "No, they're not." After he stared at them he removed the big glasses over the yellow haired one.

"This one... He looks like a girl but it's obvious his a guy for me." The father stared at the glasses to see if its real. "Huh? This is a fake one, but its helpful to hide his charm." Then he place it on the table. "Once he grew up I better made the same glasses, right for his face size." He said. Then he look at the black haird guy and he compared it to the white haired guy.

"This one is rather calm, but this one...seems like he has a lot of spunk. First of all, they don't look a thing alike." He look at the clothing and he saw a name. "So this silent kid is Seishiro". Then he look over his bracelet. Then he looked at the black hair.

"Hm? Yuno..." after it, he look at his pendant. "Let's see. And the spunky one over here isー" then he was kicked by the ash gray haired kid. "Hey! You're a bit too spunky..." then he stand up with a nosebleed. He glared then smile. "Asta, eh?"

"Right! You three don't need to worry about a thing anymore. Starting today, this is your new home...Asta, Seishiro, and Yuno."

*15 years later*

3rd POV
Guy1"Hopefully we'll have a great harvest this year." He said while his harvesting.

Guy2"Yeah. Hup." Creates a small ball of water and pop it above his head. "SISTER LILY!" Someone just shout out of no where. "What the.." "It must be the runt at the church." The two guys, no all of them got distracted from the shorty's voice.

"I'll become the wizard king someday and make you happy! So please marry me!" An ash gray hair boy, asta is shouting about his confession of marriage for lily. "I'm sorry, Asta, but I'm everyone's sister."

(A/N:Rejected huh? Asta.
Asta: Shut up!
A/N: Can't accept the truth?
Asta: I'm not giving up!
A/N: Hai, hai, goodluck man.)

"Not yet!" Asta shouted the words, that means he wont give up. "Uhm...I'm sorry."

"I'm not giving up yet!". Asta "Er...um...but...". Lily "I'm not giving up!" Asta. "I'm really sorry!" Said lily. While Asta is asking for lily's hand, the blonde came out to ask for lily's permission to help lily to the house hold chorse.

The guy has white & soft skin, blonde hair with full-bit-long bangs that reaches his nose and long hair piece on each side with a ponytail (because his hair is long) and red crystal eyes that was covered by fake glasses. His outfit is a long- sleeve with a colar and it was folded until elbow. His short is covering his knee (lenght: until his knee) & long black boots. He wears a bracelet it has his name written on it and w/patterns. His top outfit has a knee-length tail in white color.

Seishiro's POV
Where's siter lily? I removed my glasses to see where she's located. So she's with Asta. Wait is he proposing to her again?! I run fast to get there. "I'm sorry!" Is what I heard from sister. I walk towards Asta's back.

"Asta, sister what are you doing? We have to wash and dry the clothes." Asta look over me and his eye sparkles.

"Finally! This is the 3rd time I saw you without that glasses! Your so gorgeous Seishiro! So please marry me!" I smile to make him cheer up even if I reject him but, looks like he thinks his accepted.