Chapter 30.5 The Mirror Mage

Seishiro's POV
"S-Sorry... anyway, who is the lucky girl?" Chesca ask.

So she think of them as girls? - Me.

"Secret. Anywat, the food is so good." I said. "Really? We're glad to hear it." Rebecca said. "We?" I ask. "Me and Frachesca cook the food." Rebecca said. The Franchesca goes towards the kitchen to cook something.

"You'll be a great wife one day, Rebecca!" Asta said. "So many guys might have fallen to your cuteness and clumsyness, Chesca." I said. Then Rebecca and Francgesca blushed. "It's no big deal..." Rebecca said. "I-I'm not clumsy or cute!" Franchesca said.

(Note: It's up to you to imagine what Franchesca looks like. Just make sure it relates to the young looking girl.)

Then I saw Noelle hearing our conversation.

What is she doing here?

Paracelsus' (Joran) POV

What are you both talking ablut?! There's more to being a good wife than just being a good cook! - form Noelle's oughts.

Then the water flood up because of her anger. The male kid notice Noelle but didn't know her or what she was. The kid only knew she's a costumer. I saw the two come close to Franchesca and Rebecca.

"Sissy, Sis, are you both going to marry, Asta and Seishiro?" The younger male ask. "O-Of course not..." Franchesca said. "N-No I won't..." Rebecca said. Then the water bubbled again and flood up.

Of course she's not! - Noelle said in her toughts.

The water goes up like a fountain form the glass of water but, Master's bottle of water didn't became that. It remains the usual. Did Master knew this?

"You two should totally jump on them tonight, Sisters." The girl said.

Master's against it. He have a high senses which made it unable to touch him easily. But when it come to... Who are they again, the guy who touch Master? - I ask myself.

Then the water stop from turning into a fountain. "You idiot! What are you sayinv, Luca?!" Rebecca said. "Don't say things like that! Seishiro can hear us even if it's a whisper." Franchesca said.

"It's fine. But I have someone else I like, that's why sorry to shatter your dreams." I said. Luca look iver me and bow. "I-I'm sorry I said something terrible, who is the lucky girl?" She ask. "Only similarities can be said in one word. I can't tell the name. We're on the sameー" Then Franchesca talked. "Luca, are you done eating to talk like that?" Chesca ask.

At sleeping time.

I was in the same room again, as Asta. Asta sleeps on sofa while I was floating because I sleep on the cloud inside the room. I created the cloud, so it's normal to have them here. Also he might seek beside me again.

Noelle's POV
Outside while sneeking out to know what Asta and Sei are doing, I felt so cold even if it's impossible in this season. I light up a match to keep me warm.

What's going on? What is this? It's not even wintef! Why is it so cold? There is no way that Sei will control the wheather, he hates winter after all.  - I ask and said to my toughts.

Then the place started to snow. I look upside and saw a mage in the center of a wide part of Nean then the kids just started to walk outside their home.

A-Aren't they supposed to sleep in this time?! Why are they walking out like they were hypnotized? - I ask in my toughts.

3rd POV
Asta was sleeping with Nero but Seishiro can't sleep. He remains awake and felt something strange outside.