Chapter 20.5: Assembly at the Royal Capital

Seishiro's only POV
I look like a girl in this hairstyle of mine. Yuno and Asta cover my face out of the blue. I wonder why? Then I felt the eyes of the Well known mages are one me, and...I'll itnroduce them.

Member of the Crimson Lion Kings
             Leopold Vermilion

"Evil needs no mercy." Leopold said. Then the Wizard King Called someone. I guess I knwo why were here. He expect us to be in a higher rank than them. No, He want Yuno and Asta to prove they can rank higher than us. I admit one of the girls there are beautiful, but I wasn't into her since I ship her for Yami. "With six stars earned, Sol Marron of the Blue Rose Knights, I grant you the title of Intermidiate Magic Knight, Third Class. You're as dynamic as the men, and your creative earth magic is amazing." Said the Wizard King. She used earth magic?! "But you might be a bit too much of a free spirit." The Wizard King said. I'll call him Julius here but not in person.

Member of the Blue Rose Knights
                Sol Marron

"The only one who can tie me down is my sis, the Captain." Sol said. I got the feeling I can remember their names. I look over the others, Noelle is shivering, Klaus feel uncomfortable, Mimosa felt so shy, Yuno remains, Asta has his innocent look. I look over the other side and they stares at us. I blushed in embarassment situation and look away. In the corner of my eyes I can see all of them blushed. What are they blushing at?! "With six stars earned, Solid Silva of the Silver Eagles, I grant you the title of the Intermidiate Magic Knight, Third Class. The maneuverability of your magic is amazing, but I think you'd be even more amazing if you stopped showing off your powers and cooperated with others." The Julius said. Everything is amazing for people like Asta and Julius.

Member of the Silver Eagles
                Solid Silva

The sibling have weird hair, but the youngest seems pretty fine and perfect to my eyes. I look over Noelle and she look over me, when our eyes met I smile at her then she blushed and look away. "I'll keep that in mind, sir." Solid said. I can say he looks creepy and gross than Noelle and the Captain. "With nine stars earned, Nebra Silva of the Silver Eagles, I grant you the title of Senior Magic Knights, Fifth Class. The skillful illusions you create with your mist magic are splendid. Just make sure you don't play with the enemy more than necessary, or you might get bitten." Julius said.

Member of the Silver Eagles
             Nebra Silva

She looks stupid. My charm works a lot since male and female are blushing over me. I tries to put on my fake glasses but Klaus stop me. "I don't want you to be called four-eyes too." He said. What a nice senior.

"Thank you for the warning." Nebra said. Her voice is a bit similar to Noelle but kindda mature. I can tell the difference i  Noelle and Nebra. "With Seven stars earned, Hamon Caseus of the Golden Dawn, I grant you the title of Intedmidiate Magic Knights, Second Class. Just by looking at you, the enemy would neved expect your glass magic, and bet they're completely boggled." Julius said. "I thank you, Your Majesty." The fatty said. Then I whisper something to Yuno beside me. "Is he one of your seniors? For me his like Charmy who like to eat a lot, but Charmy is not that fat." I whisper. Yuni looks over me and smile. "It's a long time since you talk to me. Yeah, he is one of my senior, but were not communicating to each other, except Klaus senpai. Base to battle experience he can defeat us, but to Magic and Mana, you won." He said. This is the forst time I heard Yuno said a word. I bring down my hand that covers my mouth while whispering and tears began to form. "Ssh. Hey, you can't cry here." Yuno said. Calming me down. "It's because...You finally talk to me a lot. I miss that." I said and brush the small tears off with a smile. I realized that they have a bit glare over Yuno. I also read their mind saying 'How could you let someone that cute cry?' Or something.