Chapter 63: It's Nothing!

A/N: Actually I've been working of the cover of the book this whole time. Now my edit is done I'll proceed on writing again. You guys might be curious why there are two long haired male with different hair color. Here's a hint for those who read this...

That image is only one person, Seishiro. Why Seishiro had a black hair version? 

You'll know one day. 

Why is the black head a reflection?

Yeah the black head was the reflection but the main reason will come by as I continue on writing. I hope no one will feel sad if they manage to read the part, I think I became a spoiler right now by this question, adios.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asta's POV

I feel like I was somewhere deep and dark, I'm not falling, nor in the water, maybe I'm floating.

Huh? What is this place? - I asked in mind as I open my eyes.

My field became a flock of crows and black became red.

Wait, does this mean... that I di- Hey... No way.  I haven't married either Sister or Sei, yet. And besides... Damn... It...

"Asta..."

Sei?  Was it Joran? No, the voice is different. It's a girl's.

I can hear a voice called me while I'm slowly closing my eyes. 

"Hey, ya. Welcome." Someone from behind with a huge voice said. I look back and went scared and surprised at the same time. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Who the hell are you?!" I asked. "*laughs* Well, that's cold. I've been the one closest to you this whole time." The huge demon form said. I completely deny it by moving my hand left to right. "Nope! I definitely don't know anyone like you!" I said.

"But your fellow do, you fight alongside already with my friend when he got that form. He's rather calm than you." The huge shadow said. "Form? Calm? You mean Sei?" I asked. Sei is the only person we saw who can change form and reveal his strength. But the shadow completely cut the subject. "Well, whatever. Regardless, this is a chance for me to obtain a physical body. I'll be taking yours." The huge shadow said and tried to grab me, but I end up in his back.

"Hey! What's the big deal?!" Asta asked. "Oh, come on. It's not a bad deal. You wanna win, right? Against that human. I can make that happen for you." The huge shadow said.  I won't gonna let him. "Shut up! I'm gonna defeat him with with my own strength."  I said. And turn my hand into fist, but the huge shadow grab me. "Quit yappin' and let me take over you consciousness! All you've got to do is pass out. A little dwarf like you has no chance of winning." He just said the same as them, looking down on me!

"Don't you dare underestimate dwarfs!" I said while breaking free from his grip. He's not that strong in his grip than I thought. "Thanks for looking down on me from all the way up there, you big lug! I said and I think I anger hi, his red eyes is brighter the the rest of the red you can see around. I run in his arms to reach him. "Because of that, I can look up as I run to the top!" I said.

"There are places that you can't climb." The huge shadow said and tried to use his other arm to get rid of me while some part of his are formed a spike that I can dodge , only the spikes, but I went inside his arm, slowly I can feel something is in my arms. "Come on, just give up." When he said that, I remember what my first enemy said.