Chapter 62: Those Who Boost Each Other Up

3rd POV

Seishiro looks up the sky and hide. Joran in his shoulder went confused.  "Master?" Joran asked. "It's not yet the end of the battle. And, if we didn't switch places now, Ladros will eat our mana." Seishiro said and run to a different tree. "Joran, is there a possibility to be sighted here?" Sei asked. Joran used a material and look at it. "Nope, only the Queen knew." Joran said.

"All right!" Asta shouted.  Asta. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you." Mars said. "That was all your strength! I'm glad you were able to save your childhood friend!" Asta said and Seishiro meddle with their minds.

"Childhood friend or future wife😁?" - Seishiro asked through telepathy.

Mars blushed a bit, so as Fana, the others grin and Asta was the only one surprised along with Finral. "Hey, Sei! Since when will you get here?!" Finral asked.

"Secret, since I can't tell how long."  - Seishiro answered.

"Do you really have to say secret if you don't know?" Fanzell asked.

"😅Hehehe." - Seishiro respond.

"😡There is no time to laugh it over! I thought I'm about to die two to three chapters ago by the fire but now I'm gonna die in jealousy😭!" Finral said.

"I know, but Asta's there right? His anti-magic is useful than my own. Okay, cut for now~" Then the connection broke.

"😭That blondie! Once he comes back I'm gonna show him how jealous I become today!" Finral said. "Is that something to be afraid of😅?" Noelle asked. "Is he your friend, Mars? Wow! So you made a friend in the outside world!" Fana said with a smile. "No, I wouldn't say he's-" Mars said but Asta suddenly pat Mars's shoulder. "Yeah, he's totally my friend! We did fight once, though." Asta said. "Ow.." Mars said. Then he used his magic to cover his shoulder and when Asta pat it he quickly hold his hand.

"So hard!" Atsa said and Fana giggles while Seishiro secretly chuckles and his spirit smiling gently. "I'm glad you've calmed down, too. But what happened though?" Asta asked then the three worry wart people rushed towards him only to relieve stress by hurting him. "You dummy! Why do you have to do such drastic things every single time?!" Noelle asked.

"We're you born just to try to kill yourself?!" Finral asked. "You barely have any clothes on!" Vanessa said. "My, my, those three worry wart are hurting the injured person even more." Seishiro said with a smile. "You're a magnificent student." Fanzell said. "Thank you, Sensei." Mars said. "Fanzell-Sensei!" Fana said.

And Fanzell remembered the time he thought Mars about their magic. Fanzell approach his two students (Mars and Fana) and hug them both. "I'm so glad you're both alive." Fanzell said. "So you barely remember anything?" Asta asked. "By the way, Joran. Is there anything special in the diamonds of the mages in diamond kingdom?" Seishiro asked while looking at Ladros. Joran pop out.

"I can't tell, but something's off. Maybe the power they've got was placed there... or it was a skill unlocking where someone's magic suddenly opens or rewritten on a certain day. But I think it's better if we broke it to make sure." Joran said. But Seishiro jumps away and hide. Joran noticed it and went confused.