Chapter 28: The One I've Set My Heart On

3rd POV
At the Black Bulls' Base, Finral was sitting in the top roof.

Finral Roulacase, a memeber of the Black Bulls Magic Knights Squad, was troubled.

It was a very important matter.
- Narrator

What do I do? What should I do?
-Finral

Finral's troubles had nothing to do with a mission... - Narrator

...about tonight's mixer? - Narrator and Finral.

A mixer, meaning gathering between men and women. It is a dinner intended to help men and women get acquainted. - Narrator.

When I set this up, four girls agree to come, and that's great! The more girls, the merrier! But the problem is who else I'm going to bring. Asta's delight, so I'm bringing him for sure. I just need two more... - Finral.

Then after thinking he stand up and bring out his Grimoire and transport somewhere. At the trees Seishiro keeps on practicing but the trees he damaged grow back by his magic. Finral came near him. "Hey, youngster. Can I ask if you can come with me in the mixer?" Finral ask. Seishiro look at him and hold his own chin. Finral wait for him to think and Seishiro's done thinking. "Make sure there is no flirting with me." Seishiro said while having the same glare as Captain Yami. "I promise!" Finral said. Then Seishiro smiled. "Then count me in." Sei said.

When he show his nice side I can say that there is an angel in fornt of me. I just wish he won't show the scary side.
- Finral.

At the other side of the forest at the Black Bulls Base, too. Magna was also practicing his magic. "Flame Magic: Exploding... Fireball!" Then he throw his fireball magic. Then the magic goes back to him while he use his bat made of fire and hit the fireball. "Home run!" Magna said. Seishiro's with Finral so he saw it.

Is he planning to burn something somewhere?! I better stop the fire. Elemental Control Magic: Fire Control. - Seishiro.

Then the fire didn't burn anything. "Didja see that? This is what truly makes a man!" Magna said shouting. Seishiro just think of Luck while Magna said those.

Yeah, no. I know there are girls who like delinquents, but... - Finral

Finral's mind...

"Please to meet ya! My Crazy Cyclone's on fire! This is what truly makes a man! Brr-r-r-rm, brr-r-r-rm!" - Magna.
Then the girl's reaction was disgust, none, and iritated.

End...

Magna's too much of a delinquent. He'd just scare them off. - Finral

Then the two hear some sound and look over the place where it came from. There, it reveals a little girl's figure at the tree whole Gauche have a nosebleed creating his little sister's statue. "Almost... I'm almost done with my life size statue of Marie. Ah, Marie. It feels like yoy're right next to me! My beloved little sister, Marie! Ah, you truly are an angel!" Gauche said woth a nosebleed.

It's a wrong choice to have this sister complex guy. He might just ignore teh girls and always talk about Marie or even reveal his nosebleeds while looking at her image. - Seishiro.

The two were at Gauche's back. Hidding at the tree, Seishiro just look at the figure after thinking while Finral remain thinking.

Yeah, no. Even if I took him to a mixer... - Finral

Finral's mind...
Reveals Gauche with the four girls. Then he showed up his little sister's picture.

"Marie's more of an amgel than any of you. I want to have a mixed with a hundred Maries. Yes. Marie was already an angel before she was even born." After Gauche said those the blood came out form his nose.