Chapter 58: Battlefield Decision

3rd POV

"The Eye of the Midnight Sun?" Noelle asked. "Why are they heading here?" Asta asked, not remembering the enemy's usual reason. "Y-You're not just saying that to trick us, are you?" Finral asked.

"Idiot! The Queen can identify what will happened in the near future all thanks to that magic crystal!"

Everyone heard the voice, even the Queen. "Seishiro?" Noelle asked. "Where are you Sei?" Asta asked.

"The unknown labyrinth, I reach this place because I was searching something, I can watch what's happening from afar and attain new magic spells, but let's step that part aside, Fana's in there. Oh, it's the floor boss, sorry guys I'm in the middle of something; fight them yourselves for a while, since this is the first time we can't fight together due to some reasons, use this to break the chain that keeps you from surpassing your limits."

Then the connection broke. "The way he talks, is he Yami-san or something? Is what I like to say but those two are related in the first place." Finral said. "Being able to use telepathy from that faraway place, and used a magic where he can see from afar, he can even tell this is the magic crystal and what I am capable of. Don't tell me the owner of the voice is no ordinary wizard." The Queen said.

"Yeah, he is no ordinary, Seishiro's the best." Asta said.

"That's not what I'm asking; it's just so weird that he can cast different magic types and I can sense his mana last time. I hate to admit it but, it's more powerful than mine. Or was it normal because he's that kind of wizard?" The Queen asked.

If the Queen can discover Seishiro so fast, than means she's really that powerful! But, how didn't she knew who is Seishiro? –In Finral's mind.

We can't ignore the fact we're fighting the Eye of the Midnight Sun without him for the first time. What's worse, one of the third eye is in there.-Noelle said in mind

"Then she's probably as powerful as Vetto. She could be even more powerful!" Noelle said.

You can't be serious! Now of all times that Seishiro's not around! Please tell me you're lying! – Finral panicked in his mind.

A/N: All Sei just did is support and attack a bit to make you guys surpass your limits, and because of the irregular flow of his mana, sometimes he can't defend himself from the other attacks.

Note: By irregular, it meant the unbalance flow of mana, because sometimes Seishiro's mana is becoming small and large, so balancing them just like what he said to Noelle is advisable for him to do and it requires time, because of how irregular his magic is. But thanks to the magic crystal he gets, he can use it for his mana problems.

"It matters not. I will be more than happy to rid this world of many imperfect creatures. Warn the others." The Queen said and all the Crows flocked towards the Witches.

While flying using their broom, one of the members talked to Fana. "The Queen of Witches, who pilfered one of the magic stones, lived in that forest." The mage said. "The humans that stole Vetto's life are also there." Fana said while riding her salamander. "Indeed. They might have realized the magic stone is there, as well." The mage here talking to Fana was identified as Shidan.

"They're unforgivable. I'll destroy everything and take the magic stone." Fana said. Then Shidan laughs. "I'm sure Master Licht will be pleased, especially if we brought him Shinkou's reincarnation." Shidan said. "He turns his back on us and let them hurt him, he even let Vetto died in their hands, I will not bring Shinkou back, and I will end that traitor." Fana said