Chapter 57: Inflirtation

A/N: Yes! Finally came to life! Hi everyone who was waiting for my next chapter. Honto ni gomennasai (I'm really sorry) for being so late at writing the other continued chapters. But anyways past is past so let's focus on some facts about how the others will miss a blonde.

3rd POV
"There's a rule stating that witches can only live in the Witches' Forest. Which means that witches like Vanessa and myself who left our home are fugitives. She'd need great resolve to even consider going back. But... I fell head over heels in love wuth my soulmate Zell, so what can I do?" Domina asked and hugged her lover with a bright smile. "Yup. We both dove head-first into the bottomless swamp called love." Zell said while rubbing the back of his head.

"My sweet Zell..." Domina said. "My Sweet Domina..." Zell said and the two hug more leving Noelle and Mariella watch them normally while finral in crying of envy. Envy no girls can hug him like that.

"You guys are so in love... I'm so jealous!" Finral said with a thumbs up. "Speaking of love. Sei might be cold and strict sometimes and being so Phlegmatic, but you might not know the fact that Sei can also fall in love." Zell said bringing up a subject. "Why did you suddenly said that?" Mariella asked. Zell went serious and Domina noticed it too.

"It might not be obvious but... I can tell by looking at Asta, you, Vanessa, the shorty girl (charmy) and Finral looks at Sei in a different way once you laid eyes on him. I can tell he knew how you felt, but fear that he might hurt you." Zell said. Noelle and Finral looked at each other.

I never thought he'd fall on that strict-blonde. - In Noelle's mind.

Even her?! Vanessa, Asta and Charmy too?! You gotta be kidding me?! Don't tell me there's someone else too who's in love at Sei from a different group! Please don't tell me that the freshmen of golden dawn and also some captains are hitting on Sei! - In Finral's mind.

"Speaking of Seishiro. He looks like one of the witches but, when he talked. I notice he's not. Also, no one can tell, but taking advantage with him alone is the best timing to capture his heart." Domina said with a smile and Finral reacted. "Wait! Are you telling us how to heal Asta's arm or how to seduce a guy?!" Finral asked in shocked. "Oh, but admit it. You guys liked him right?" Domina asked.

"W-Well, I can't argue because he has talent and nice features! B-But that doesn't mean I'm head over heels on him!" Noelle admitted. Finral rub the back of his head while blushing and look away. "I admit. I do like Sei. But seeing how my juniors liked him, all I do is hide it😶." Finral said. "But you can fight for him. I mean no one knows if weather he liked someone or not. If he do I bet it was his type😄." Domina said.

"Wait! I-I think it's time to went back on track! Seishiro is not around with us anyway!" Noelle said. Domina, Mariella and Zell, still found it confusing on where did the blonde go or what is he doing now. But they have no choice but to focus on the main subject right now. They talked about how dangerous Vanessa's case and situation would be in the Witches' Forest and how dangerous the queen is. But Noelle and Finral have a complete resolve. On doing everything to heal Asta's arms. So they will go on the Witches' Forest.

゚・:*✿ At the Black Bulls' Base ✿*:・゚
"For now, I'm just gonna strengthen my lower body a heck of a lot! Not yet! I'm not done yet, damn it!" Asta shouted. Then he have an illusioned hearing. "Asta don't train while shouting." Joran's voice said. "Yeah, you might distrub the others😊." Sei's voice said. Asta look at his left side direction and saw an illusion of Sei and Joran watching him with a smile. But the image of them vanished.

"Now that I noticed it. It's so quiet without Sei and Joran around. I wonder were they went." Asta said while looking up the sky. Then a spatial magic showed up and there, Finral, Noelle, Mariella, Domina, and Fanzell came out.