Chapter 44: The Pointlessly Direct Fireball and the Wild Lightning

A/N: Sorry I wrote "Kaito" instead of "Kiato"😭, I'm sorry poyoyoyo....

3rd POV
The four golden dawn was walking back to their guild this night. "Oh, it's a full moon tonight." Mimosa said. Then Maika grip her letter from Seishiro. "What's wrong Maika?" Yuno asked. "I don't know, but... I remeber I accidentally broke a glass cup Sei buy for me. Just after Seeing it it gives me an uneasy feeling. *looks up the moon* I just wish that nothing wrong happened to Sei." Maika said worriedly.

"He won't be in any danger. He's powerful after all." Klaus cheered Maika up. Then Yuno look up to the moon with a worried face.

I just hope that my feelings were wrong and everyone's safe. - In Maika's mind.

At the beach, Sekke and his two guildmates fall asleep at the sand. But the Bah-ah guy woled up by a noice. He saw all guard mages from the kingdom got beaten up by Vetto without using any magic. "Hmoh. Not even good for a warm-up. You're just a pack of mice. Let's go." Vetto said, then everyine went to the ocean's dept. Sekke just hide at the huge stone shaking to what he saw.

"Bah-ah... I know we were all on vacation, but there were a number of senior Magic Knights here! And they were all defeated by one guy... What were the Magic Knights we believe in so much all about, then? That thing wasn't human. That was... a beast!" Sekke said.

Seishiro was unconscious at the safe place. "Where'd this macho dude suddenly come from? He looks pretty hardcore and beat Seishiro without him noticing." Magna said. "Aw, that shark guy was my prey." Luck said.

All I know is... This guy's magic power is greater than Captain Yami's. - In Luck's mind.

"You made it through the rough oceam currents and then forced your way in here... That's some incredible magic, all right." The mage from the temple said. "Oh? I guess you can still move." Veyto said.

"Of course I can, thanks to that guy you hurt badly." The mage said. "Ow... I'm pretty sure you're not a Magic Knight. What brings you to the Underwater Temple?" The mage asked.

"We're after the same thinv as thise three over there, the magic stone. But for now, I need to eliminate that wizard to minimize our problems." Vetto said while Looking at Seishiro. "I won't let you! Spirit Secret Magic: Light Snow Dimension!" Joran casted, then Seishiro and Joran went inside a cube and a snow was falling on them. After it the vanished.

Good thing that Spirit hide Seishiro, I can't let that guy eliminate our ally. And wait. I can't feel their mana at all, did they teleport? - Magna ask in mind.

"I see. But it's not like I'm just going to hand it over." Temple mage said. "Oh, I don't expect you to just hand it over. We're going to lay waste to everyone here, make you despair, and seize it!" Vetto said. "What are you...?" Temple mage asked. "Scatter and spread despair!" Vetyo said. "Yes, sir!" The other people said and went inside to the other passage rooms.

"Well, you're all rather rude, abrupt guests. Could you head home now?" Temple mage asked. Vetto pointed at him. "Hey, you." Vetto said. "That's also pretty rude way to address someone." Temple mage said. "If you want to get your way, do something about it, and hit me with all your magic." Vetto said.

(A/N: I need to cut other scenes in here so sorry for having other scenes unwritten here.)

Meanwhile...

Joran's POV
Inside this dimensional cube, I use a snow as distraction and transport us somewhere they can't sense. Master is full of blood so I treated him. I remove the blood that comes out and refill his blood.