Chapter 53: Behind The Mask

3rd POV
Yuno pointed at his two childhood. "Your arm... Is it okay? And Sei... are you all right?" Yuno asked but still looked at Seishiro more. "Yeah, this one's normal." Seishiro said while pointing at his bandage. "Yeah, I'm fine! See? No problem at all! And Sei! Why are you saying it's fine even if I just saw you winced last time!" Asta said. "I just over worked." Sei lied. "Sei-kun. We still need to check your wounds." Finral said.

I see. Asta's reckless as ever and Sei was becoming like one. And... who is this royalty-face person? He even call Seishiro as "Sei -kun". Are they close? - Yuno said in mind.

"I see. It looks like you're as reckless as ever." Yuno said with a smile. "How about you, Yuno? How's life with your guildmates?" Seishiro asked with a smile. "W-We're fine." Yuno said with a blush and smiling.  "I think you got a little taller since the last I saw you, Yuno." Asta said.

(A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong. But Sei was already reachable to be kissed by the two when it comes to the height. Maybe he's more on... 168 or 171 cm now. It's the side effect of what Joran did to his master if you ask how or why.)

Note: Joran made a spell on Sei's cutted hair part. The side effect can be:
1. Height will be shrinked
2. The hair color will change
3. Sei might became distant to everyone
Which can be a worst case scenarios if all negativity became Sei's behavior which leads him to be one of the enemies in the future.

"Oh, yeah. I might've grown four or five centimeters." Yuno said with a smile. "How do yoy keep getting taller so easily?! And I just notice Sei's height shirnked!" Asta said while having Nero in his right shoulder. "W-Well... this is a side effect." Joran said. "On cutting his hair?" Asta asked. "Nope. On using a spell to help him." Joran responded while looking at his master. "But still I'm taller than you." Seishiro pointed. "Damn it! I'm not gonna lose! I'm gonna get 20 centimeters taller by tomorrow and look down to the both of you!" Asta said in a pissed way raising himself to look tall.

"Impossible." Seishiro mumbled. "Not a chance." Yuno said with a smile and raising like Asta did. Seishiro started to laugh while watching the two. Making Asta and Yuno blushed at the rare sight of seeing the person they like to laugh like that. "😂Hahahaha! I can't believe you guys are still making a kid's fight! Hahaha😆." Seishiro said. Then someone shouted. "What are you doing, Yuno?! Yuno, who the heck is this twerp and this blonde?!" Sylph asked while pulling Yuno's checks.

Seishiro's POV
I noticed his Sylph is now started talking. While Joran remain silent. Yuno's not smiling anymore and I stoppes laughing when she talked. Yuno just look at Sylph. "You're acting all apathetic again!" Sylph said. "A sylph?" I asked while pointing. "Yeah. Just like your paracelsus, she's also a spirit." Yuno said showing a smile. "I see." I said and the sylph show a surprised face. "Master, compare to her I have shoes." Joran said. "J-Joran... could it be...?" I said. Joran just look away.

Could it be that he dislikes Sylph? - I ask in mind.

That Sylph! In all years why do I have to meet her today?! I hate it! Sylph are the worst lucks for me! - Joran said in mind.

So he hates her to the bones. -I said in mind silently.

😅I can feel Yuno's staring at me the whole time with a smile..."Wait. That fussy mysterious little critter is like Joran?!" Asta asked in surprised. "Yeah." I said. "But aren't there one spirit in selected elements?" Charmy asked. "Joran is elemental, Sylph is for wind. Other types are other 4 common elements." I said.