Chapter 54: Never Again

3rd POV
At the bed, The Crimson Lion King is sleeping, no one but Fuegoleon. After a pure silemce the doctor heard Asta's shout. "Sounds like a lively bunch has arrived." The old doctor said and stand up. "Are you just not satisfied unless you're fighting something? Huh?" Yami asked while his right hand hold Asta's head and his left hand in his pockets as he walks. "My head! It's going to crack! It's going to break!" Asta shouted.

"Master, aren't you going to help?" Joran asked. "Captain has a point so I can't interfere." Seishiro admitted as he walk along still have his bandage in his forehead. "Is that what's wrong with you?" Yami asked. While Asta have his both feet moving back and fort opposite to each other like he's running in the air. "My body is moving on it's own?! Captain Yami, I can't! Please!" Asta said when he felt the pain in his head while Yami holds it. "Well, whatever. You fought despite how broken you are. Have gim take a look at you and your head. No offense in there Sei." Yami said. Seishiro just nod since his wound is on his forehead not literary his head. "Spare me, please! I think my head's being affected more now than it usually is!" Asta said.

"You react more in pain on your head compare to me." Seishiro said. "Huh?!" Asta reacted. "Now that you said it. Sei didn't really shout if he got hurt or hit by magic attacks physical if effectiveless on him since he move fast." Yami said when he noticed something in his nephew. "Okay, I'll have your sensors checked too since it's not normal." Yami said and Seishiro flinched. "My what?!" Seishiro went surpised. "You heard me clear. Well have your five sense checked." Yami said.

"😓Please don't. I prefer not to." Seishiro said. "Hey, Yami. Come on in." The doctor said. "Who are you?" Asta asked. "This guy looks completely out of place in this tower, is the kingdom's best quack doctor. You might've gathered tHt from how he looks." Yami intorduced. While his nephew went confuesd on how prepared the drink and the chairs with tables are. "That's so rude!" Teh doctor said to Yami.

"He manage to reattach one of my arms after it almost fell off before, so he's a great recovery mage. Have him check you out." Yami said and throw Asta towards the Doctor then look at his nephew. "You too. The wound looks small on you but everyone in the guild don't. You should also have that healed so you can fight again like before." Yami said to his nephew mentioning the before as the different timeline Sei used to be.

His nephew nod and walk towards there. "I'm gonna get even more injured!" Asta shouted. "Here, I'll help out." Seishiro said and help Asta to stand up. "*laugh* Are you all right?" The doctor asked.

"I'm Owen, a recovery mage who worls directly under the Wizard King. Please to meet you." The doctor introduced. "I'm Asta! Thanks for seeing me!" Asta responded. Seishiro bowed. "Sorry if the shorty's so loud. I'm Seishiro. Thank you also." Seishiro said and stand from bowing. "I hear all about you two when I go out drinking with Yami." Owen said when he heard the two newbies' names. "Really?!" Asta asked. "Yeah. I heard that you can nullify magic. Exact opposite of the other one that can use all magic." Owen answered and look at Sei. "Not all. Most of my magic were incomplete." Seishiro said.

"But who knew such magic existed? And who knew that I'll see a new owner of that grimoire in this generation." Owen said with a smile.

He works directly under the Wizard King? Even I know what thay means! He must be an incredible quack doctor! - Asta said in mind.

"Well, I've got something I gotta take care of. I've got a good feeling I'm gonna win today." Yami said. "You're going gambling, aren't you?" Owen asked. "Seriously... *sigh*" Seishiro said. "May Lady luck be with you!" Asta said. "Jeez... Yami's younger than me, but he's much bolder. It's so irritating. He's not a bad guy, though." Owen said.