Chapter 11: Those Who Protect

(A/N: sorry if I became late in updating. I mostly focus on studying, so... anyway let's continue the fighting part.)

Sei's POV
I sit along with the others. I'm all out of mana. Magna, the last attack is up to you and Asta. Noelle, I'm counting on you in protecting us. The little girl over Noelle's back look up over her. "Miss..." well I guess she's amused.

Or thanking her from saving them. Then the icicles were thrown in our direction. Then the ice melted in water when it contacts to each other. "W-Well, I guess you're not so tough after all." She said happily. I guess she's happy that she can control it. Look at that power. Magna said through his mind.

"Hey, Lady Noe! What's I tell you? You can do it if you try!" Magna said in high praised. "What? What is this magical power?" Heath start to get confused. Me either, but now I know. Its a powerful magic to call this a normal water magic. Its like a god's magic.

Noelle has a big amount of magic. She can use it many times.  But she can't do the restore as me. She can't restore my mana. The only thing to restore it is to rest here inside.

3rd Person's view
(finally! Its me!)

The beast had been waiting for his chance to fight back. For the moment when he could sink his teeth into his prey's throat. Then Asta tackled. The three of you also had enough magical power to join the Magic Knights, did you not? Asta remembers the word Heath just said earlier.

"I don't have any magical powers! But I'm going to kick your ass!" But little did he know that one of them inside discovered that the attack will fail. "Asta! Don't-" Sei said. Heath burst out a little amount of blood from Asta's attack.

"Lord Heath" one of the three said. Then he was stoped by the other one. "Stupidsta!" Magna shouted his nickname. "He... He did it?" Noelle ask. "No... He didn't. I don't have enough strength to make him faster over the ice." Sei said to them noticing what just Heath casted while their inside the barrier.

At the moment. Asta felt something wrong. Then Heath grin. He broke my momentum by making me slip on a patch of ice? Asta said through his mind. "Though your sword can negate magic. It appears that you're just a normal human after all." Heath said. Sei hears it clearly and glared at him. Then he landed. The grimoire's page were turned. And Heath cast a spell.

"Now it's my turn." Then a huge Ice hit Asta. Asta burst out the small piece of blood. "Asta!" Sei shouted. "May you sleep... for enternity." Heath message it while walking. Sei clench his fist so as Magna.

I can't help Asta in my situation! Noelle can't attack directly even if I support her. And my magic isn't enough for it! I used it all for Magna's last attack. Sei thought to himself.

"A-Asta!" Magna said while walking backwards. Noelle look at me and saw that I'm feeling weak because of my Mana. "That spell possesses immense magical power. But it's only a matter of time. I should be able to create an entrance big anough for one person." Everyone felt fear. Heath iced the side of water barrier for his entrance.

"It would take about 25 seconds. You lot seems to greatly enjoy wasting my time. You will pay a heavy price for that." Heath warned them.

I don't have enough much power left, but I have to fight. Not to mention. Sei's not in condition to fight anymore since he trusted his small amount of mana to me. Sounds like a real senpai than me. Magna tought. Fire and ice. In terms of magical attributes. Sei and I have the upper hand. But he has enough magical power to turn that advatage around us. He's just too strong. Sorry, Mister Yami. I don't think I'm going to win against... then his toughts were cut off after seeing Asta.