Chapter 18: Memories of you

A/N: okay, I'm sure some of you can't get over the happenings in the previous chapter. I mark it in #.5 so you can can read it repeatedly if you like to😊. I...*tears of joy* can't believe Sei is kissed by the two, I'm so *sob* happy.

Sei: Hey! Tell them the next story and move on from that scene!

A/N: sorry😊. Now let's read.

Seishiro's POV
"That shoul do it." Klaus said which caught my attention. Nero is in Asta's head, Asta had a lot of wounds and he's eating something. A leaf? "Is this actually going to keep him restrained?" Asta ask while eating leaves. "Of course it is!" Kalus said. I remember receiving a lot of damage from my enemy. I look over my skin and no scratch whatsoever. I wonder how it healed so fast even though my magic is limited.

"My magic is not so weak that it'd be broken by someone who's injured. Look! We've taken his grimoire, too." Klaus said. "Don't get so pissy. Want some medical herbs?" Asta said. "I don't want your leftovers!" Klaus said. "Is that... edible?" I ask. But looks like Asta didn't hear it, because only Maika responded in 'I don't know' sign. "What abou you, Yuno?" Asta ask. I saw Yuno wear his emoji face then close his eyes while refusing. "Not a chance." He said.

"I'm glad that you're all safe." Mimosa said. I keep silent as usual. Maika clinch on my arms and her big boods were pressed on my arms. I didn't mind since no hint of embarrassment or blushed came on me. "Should you be moving around now?" Noelle ask. I like the way Noelle worried to others and act as a Tsundere. "It's fine. I feel much better. It's all because you protected me, Noelle." Mimosa said "I-I didn't protect you. You're just so helpless that I couldn't leave you alone." Noelle said. I chuckle when she said that and Maika too. "Tsudere." I said. Then Maika agreed.  "Right. Thank you very much." When Noelle said that makes Noelle blushed and then Maika shouted. "Seishiro! Shipment!" She said while jumping in my front. "Your eyes and mind are full of shipments which made me have shiver down to my spine. Also, I acidentally ship you to someone else." I said. Maika stop jumping and pouted. A bleed comes out to my nose. HOW COME MAIKA IS THIS CUTE WHEN SHE POUTED?!

"Who did you ship on me Sei?" She ask. She huged me from my back when I walk ahead. I saw them looking at us. Her boobs were pressed on my back and my male side makes me blushed. "Are you seducing me maika💢?" I ask then look over her. She let go of me and bow in forgiveness. "I just wanted to know your shipment." Maika said. Since My shipment kindda change. I say it that only she understand.

"Serious four eyes and naughty Idol is my shipment." I said. Then Miaka stop. "Seishiro! Why him?!" She said. While punching the floor. Looks like she doesn't want to.

"M-More importantly, Asta, do something about your clothes!" Noelle said. I tried to use max restore but only half of Asta's injured and few part of his clothes were back to normal. I still have my limit. "Sei, can handle this." Asta said. "Idiot, don't forget that something is limiting me here that's why I can't use much power." I said.

He can't use that much power?! But when he attack us we thought were going to die good thing Yuno manage to stop him and he still have the right to say he can't use that much Power?!?!!?!!! Just how powerful is he?! - Klaus.

"Then, What am I supposed to do?" Asta ask. "Aren't you embarassed?" Noelle ask. "Why are you the one turning red?" Asta ask.

Because she can see the person she likes' body, Asta. - Sei.(I mean me.)

"I'm not turning red!" Noelle said. "Why are you shouting?" I ask. "I'm not shouting!" She said in denial. "Your a pure tsundere Lady, Noelle." I said. "Tsundere?" She ask.