Chapter 12: What Happened on a certain Day in the Castle Town

(A/N: Let's make our Seishiro change a bit. Shall we?)

Seishiro's POV
A huge Laugh filled the whole base. "Sounds like you guys went through hell!" What is he laughing about, most of all... His own comrades nearly lost their life and that's us!!! How can a guy like him laugh to that?!!

What is he so happy about?
Someone even died. Noelle think.

"Hey, Captain, I don't think this is a laughing matter." Asta said. "Being depressed isn't going to bring Old Man Seyhe. Right?" Well he have a point in there... but still I feel bad for Magna. Loosing your senior and a coach to make you use to fight on battle fields to save everyone you can, feels awful. But I don't pity him. His a man anyways.

"Yes, sir! It's just as you say, sir." Woah, too formal Magna. "Old Man Seyhe liked to see everyone happy and energetic. Come on. You guys should  be laughing too." Then he laughs fakely. Its abvious its fake. But I giggle over there. Trying so hard to laugh.

"Come on!" He said. Then Asta Laugh first before Noelle and I followed. To tell you the truth I usually giggle to their laughs. Then he said "Louder!" That's when I can't help it but laugh in a normal tone. Well it's because of their fake laugh. I try to hide it but some voice is still coming out.

His laughing but his hidding it. Still he looks cute while laughing. What am I doing?! I shouldn't investigate what he looks like while laughing. Noelle think.

Until Magna cried in Laughter. I make myself in compose since I can stop myself a bit from laughing. For sure if Luck see this he'll think its kindda cute.

WHAT AM I THINKING?!! I KEEP FOCUSING ON THE FIGHT AND FORGET TO SHIP SOME MORE!!! Well that's Maika's doings anyways.

I saw Captain smile in satisfaction seeing us fine and didn't feel lonely. "That's how it should be. What happened to Old Man Seyhe relly is a shame, but you four were able to protect the Villagers. Be proud of that well done. Great job, you idiots." Should he really have to call us Idiots? I'm not usre if I'm insulted or flattered.

"Yes, sir!" The two said.  "Thanks." Noelle said. " 'kay." I said.

Sound serious as always. The three thinks.

"What's that?" Asta ask Magna which caught my attention. If I'm right it's a salute, right? I remember reading about it on the library.

"You moron! You don't even know the Magic Knights' salute?!" Magna shouted. So I was right! Good thing I use my info Magic to memorize all infos in everybook in a short period of time.

"Take a good look. These fingers symbolize the clover. Go on, give it a try." Magna said. Then Asta follows. "Yes, sir!" I was just looking over them. Like I'm watching some play.

"Well done!" Should he really have to do that, Magna? Then I feel someone's magic. It's spatial and the other one... threads...their no normal threads, looks like a threads that changes destiny of every person. Is this... Finral and Vanessa? "We're back." Play boy's voice. There's no mistaki'n its them.

"Great job, you four." Vanessa complimented. I just look over them. Then I realize Vanessa likes Virgins and playboys. Finral fits her by the way they look. Wait. Where did they came from? Are they... dating?!

"Miss Vanessa! Finral!" Asta said their name. "Captain we went to the Magic Investigation Department." Finral said. "Good. Did you find anything out?" Captain ask.

"Who the heck's behind all this?! I'll fond their hideout and raid it! I'll beat the crap out of the guy who hot away, too!" Magna said angrily.