Chapter 68: The Announcement

For me this will be the Season Two of this fanfict:

Note - All words are no more in bold color, unless necessary. Also... Thing may stay the same but widely different in other parts.

Seishiro's POV
"So the one you've been describing before was Yuno? On the day you went on a blind date to help Finral." Joran said. I quickly blushed and saw Yuno looking at me. "Ah... uhm... the silent, charming, cute because of the childish side and... the one I want to lean their shoulder to me.. is actually..." I said but I can't say it quickly, I'm so embarrassed.

"Master, please answer." Joran said. "I wanna know it too." Yuno said. And so I decided to explain first about the blind date. Yuno shows no care because he felt at ease knowing we're lovers now. "So mind answering who is the person you describe to be your type?" Joran asked. "Okay, it was Yuno and I like him since... for as long as *starts blushing*... I can remember *tomato face*." I said.

"Cute, but please refrain from being so cute Seishiro, I might lose myself control." Yuno said. "And what? Ravish me?" I asked jokingly. Yuno smirk and lean close to me. "You don't mind if I became rough?" He asked and I blushed. "Make sure to let me keep my cool. I want to avoid snaping the thread after all." Yuno whispered.

Is this person beside me the real Yuno?! Why am I feeling that he became more bold and confident than shy towards me?! - I asked in mind.

"Wh-Who said I'm cute?" I asked. Yuno hugs me again. "*sigh* Why do I love you so much? Why am I so lucky? I want to claim every part of you as mine." He said and plays my hair. I look at him and blinks. "Wait. Don't tell me you don't get it😅." Yuno said and I shook my head. "It means I don't want you to be flirted by other people, I want you to be mine alone." He said. "Even if something goes wrong, you won't hate me?" I asked. Just at least this once, I want to believe a lie. "I won't, why would I?" Yuno asked. But in the future... I fear that, we wont be the same. I fear a lot of changes, but I'm also the cause of that change.

Time passed. (Let's skip the dating part and other parts)

Julius was announcing everyone, every captain and announcing ranks, but to our surprise, the black bulls reached the 2nd rank. "We reach 2nd rank?" Joran asked. "..." I remain silent. "Sei?" Yuno asked. "Hm? Oh I'm fine I'm just surprised we reach the rank so quick." I said. "All thanks to you." Yuno said. "So you think it was me who done nothing but hold everyone back and have fun of witnessing everyone's reaction in hardships?" I asked. "No, because you sync well with them." Yuno said. "Is that so. But isn't it time for you to appear?" I asked. Maika appeared two and they both appeared on stage.

Asta was thrown away and landed on ground and I just appear beside him. "As you can see, these newbies became the star and key for their guild to raise up." Julius said. Then someone shouted. "The black bulls just pulled a trick and use the Elemental wizard for merit!" Someone shouted. I tired to do something but Asta grab my shoulder. I look at him and he shook his head. Then I stare at Sekke. "You've got the nerve to piss me off, be lucky to be given a chance to see the next sunlight." I mumbled but I made sure to use magic to make Sekke heard it. Which made him shivered, while the people around are complaining.

I step back and Maika drag me along with her at the back to witness Yuno and Asta's strength. Yuno used his magic but Asta remove it's effect like it's nothing. Since then no one doubts how we reach rank 2. Then the King appeared but no one seems fazed nor excited about it. Just silence. Even I would act the same since he didn't do a thing and just enjoy his life while making us risk our lives in the battle field. Then he snapped. Julius and I met eyes and I sigh.

I think it's better if someone calm him down, it might destroy the reputation of the title he bears. - telepathy talked Julius.

Sounds easy job for me. - Julius replied.

What a reliable person, no wonder the people of clover kingdom have high respects to him. Then a child speak out my thoughts. "The Wizard King should just become the KING!" The little girl said and I flinched. "Sei?" Asta asked. "I never thought it was this creepy when someone read your minds, especially a child, good thing I stop doing so." I said. "Well it's not creepy if its you. And everyone think the same since they see you as some sort of legend." Yuno said. "The way they view me is over exaggerating." I whispered.