Chapter 56: The Man Named Fanzell Continued

3rd POV
(Truth revealed)
Fanzell Kruger: the former instructor of the Diamond Kingdom's magic soldiers, who also happened to be one who taught Asta how to use his sword and give tips to Seishiro's fighting style using a sword.

Some time had passed since they met, and Asta was gravely injured in the battle against the Diamond Kingdom's assassin, while his childhood (Seishiro) with him who should be fighting a lot had something he kept silent from.

In exchange Seishiro needs to avoid fighting a lot or the others will be in danger or quickly discovered.

By the time everyone was so busy chating after the dungeon was completely collide, Seishiro thanked Mimosa for not telling about his injure to their firends and made her promise not to tell a soul about it.

Mimosa kept a promise but felt guilty so she told Yuno about it. But Yuno can't do a thing because Seishiro would bever admit it.

...The blonde is resting that time, when Noelle searched for nourishing herbs to help Asta healed faster after going back at their guild..

(A/N: Asta is not fully healed when they got back. Our OC is resting by that time unaware of what Yuno discovered about him.)

"Hey, you, silvered-haired girl... Yes, you. You have a second? There's something I'd like to ask you." The naked mysterious man said and Noelle look at the direction where the voice came from and saw the naked Fanzell. "Do you have a sec?" Zell asked and Noelle attacked him. "Why, you..." Noelle said. "...huh?" Zell asked. "...pervert!" Noelle shouted and casted a water towards Zell.

"Wait! I promise I'm not someone suspicious!" Zell shouted while being attacked by Noelle's magic. Meanwhile Seishiro sensed Noelle might be in danger and his spirit showed up in front of him as he woke up. "Was it my imagination?" Seishiro asked to his spirit.

Seishiro's POV
When I woke up I thought I might be imagining things and go down. "Damn it, what's all that racket?" I heard Captain asked. "You're obviously very suspicious!" Noelle shouted.

So I'm not imagining it. - I said in mind as I hear Noelle's shout.

"Get away from me!" Noelle shouted. "I can't get any sleep." Captain complained. 😅Something might've happened while I was resting... "Lady Noe?" Magna asked. I showed up and he went surprised. "Ahh! Don't show up out of no where, you're gaving me a heartattack!" Magna shouted at me.

"I woke up because I think someone shouted in my sleep and thought it's not real. Turns out it was Noelle. And who is 'Someone Suspicious' she's talking about?" I asked. My spirit showed up and sit on my head.

"Might be someone who accidentally get here." (Used to be Paracelsus) Joran said. Then Noelle entered the guild door running while shouting. "What's with the reaction like you saw a ghost?" I asked. Then Noelle hides behind Yami Tanjou's back. I went confused and look at the door.

I open it by myself and saw Zell-sensei went in. "You've got it all wrong. Just for a second miss... I'm even willing to pay."  Zell-sensei said. I close my eyes and turn my back as I saw him naked like he used to.

How can you pay a girl without your money and question her without clothes? You really are something. - I said in mind.

Then when I look at my guildmates I saw their bloodlusts for the first time having all their grimoires open. "Zell-s dead." I mumbled. "Zell?" Only Paracelsus heard it. Now Zell is beat up and tied up. Boys were circling at Zell and Charmy is hitting him by the head using the pan while Vanessa is calming Noelle down.