EPIGRAPH(edited x2)

// originally Published in January–March, edited in July before August. //

**re edited**

Now I'm in a field of Dandelions wishing on every one, that you'd be mine (Mine) Mine.
I see forever in your eyes I feel okay when I see you smile (smile).

LIFE FOR RHIANNA HASN'T ALWAYS BEEN THAT "PERFECT"
it's just she's lived in boarding school since she was eight and her sister Milly was only a baby back then so she didn't really have much attention from her parents; but somehow took them leaving her alone in an Egyptian based house with some scary old guy (named Victor)due to work, as her own way of going into an adventure, sure her thinking is crazy but come on ; she was a kid and was always dreaming about exploring huge houses. so that's what she did as time went by until she turned fourteen. Yet the one place she didn't go was the attic. That was off limits for some unknown reason, no matter how hard she tried to unlock it ... nothing worked.

New people began moving in and she had already befriend two kids her age called 'Clarke' + 'Lewis'  is what she'd named them from overhearing Victor angrily yell out their surnames 24/7. She  guessed they were into pranks because her journey there he'd only ever be angry if something unexpected happened. she eventually learnt their names,  (Jerome & Alfie) and the three became best friends or Best pranking buddies". you could say their trio is still alive, they're still pulling jokes on different students even if nobody really understands what any of them are talking about it was nice knowing she had someone who cared about her. Sooner or later the house became less quiet when more students enrolled . It's Anubis creating a lot of chaos although other boarders think it's rather noisy where she's staying.

Once turning sixteen she finally realised what her true identity is, she figured she's either into Boys or girls but after taking many quizzes on her tablet she knew she was bisexual although she leans more towards girls and simply didn't care what anyone thought of her.
Thing is she's not out to many people so it's just her housemates who know and
she'll keep it that way until she's ready for the whole world.. like her family..
yeah she'll wait another two years or maybe till Graduation might be good timing. So far, her cousin, Victoria is the only one she could trust.

Her friendship group includes :

A girl who's into fashion + Make up, (her ex roommate) — Amber Millington.

A girl who's into reading, studying and is also her ex roomie – Mara Jaffray.

Boy who also studies, is kind of awkward/shy but talkative once you get to know him (one of her closet besties) – Fabian Rutter.

One other boy who's into Space aliens, pranks, telling jokes, Dark skinned, Very energetic (another of her closest male besties)
— Alfred 'Alfie' Lewis.

Space Boy's tall roommate with funky blonde hair, has a fair amount of money, will tend to scheme or create problems but can be super nice most times (closer male bff).
— Jerome Clarke

last but not least Anubis's jock. isn't quit smart, trains a lot in football. Is dating Amber.
— Mick Campbell

Dandelions - House of Anubis1 ✔︎ (edited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara