꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares

THE NEXT DAY WAS A NICE surprise to wake up too

surprise to wake up too. It looked like those builders were back but this time they were removing the cameras instead of installing more. Finishing off her last checkup of making sure her hair or uniform wasn't all messy, Rhianna soon left her bedroom and rushed off to meet up with Alfie and Jerome who were  approaching their housekeeper .. but he wasn't pleased that he was no longer not allowed to use his plan anymore.

"So Victor"
Jerome's voice echoed through the corridor."Back to the old fashioned bag searches and peering through keyholes, eh?" he'd entertainingly asked now that they could have their privacy again... well, with how much they'll need obviously.

"Don't you have classes to go to?" 
Victor replied yet had a hint of annoyance in voice. he didn't like the fact they could possibly be creeping around or causing chaos again, he truly thought his mischievous idea would continue working for couple more days.

"Yup"
Alfie Replied and then saw who they've been waiting for this entire time, the only way couldn't get bored was to annoy their grumpy strict housekeeper even more than they normally day.. luckily it had worked. "we're just waiting for Anna" he cheerfully confirmed.

Finally reaching the last step, Rhianna waved at the older man before she folded her arms feeling quit joyful at seeing cameras being taken down."Good morning!" she greeted them whilst she stood by their front door. "There's millions of things we could do today " she says as if it didn't seem clear enough.

"Hey Victor-"
Alfie called out when they began heading for their first early lesson. "Have a nice day!"  he added before they'd left the house not realising their other housemates were still inside but it didn't really matter to either of them at that moment.

once arriving at school , Rhianna had gone to her locker and departed from both boys now grumbling away at how her whole year will need bigger space next term if they're going to be taking more subjects for GSCES in year eleven. Shutting it's door she'd spotted her other group of friends and she walked towards the other side thus fiddled with her jumper since wasn't there yesterday when they were finding more clues.

"Guys! Guys!"
Fabian called them over after he'd finished packing his own textbooks as well. "I woke up early this morning and I went back under the stairs... and found this"he mentions with glee while showing them a small brown reading book, he turned it over inside a page, now they were looking at something else but he didn't say what.

"'H.G Wells the time machine'?"
Nina read the title yet sounded slightly unsure on whatever it is they were glancing at.

"Yeah! it's blethered like it says in the clue" Fabian tells them as he continued holding it on that one page. "And it's about time travel so, it could be the only place where yesterday always follows tomorrow" he explained a little further into their newest found clue.