꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity

"SARAH DEFINITELY  RECOGNISED VICTOR" Nina informed her club mates the next morning at breakfast

"SARAH DEFINITELY  RECOGNISED VICTOR" Nina informed her club mates the next morning at breakfast."It was terrifying she was so scared of him.. she-" she took a pause just to make sure no one could hear their conversation even though it was just them in the living/ dining area. "she said he killed them" she whispered leaving those four quit shocked.

"Her parents?"
Quietly questioned Fabian." Well, I think that's who she meant. because after that she started singing this lullaby it all got very weird" Nina finished explaining what happened yesterday evening when they were all home "it's all too creepy to even think- Victor alive when Sarah was a little girl?"

"Yeah, like it's not bad enough he's alive now" 
Nina said whilst everyone else stayed quite finishing off their food."Did she mention anything about the elixir?" the raven haired boy asked her."Not really. just the same thing about tipping the scales of life" she tells him however a familiar sound of jingling keys echoed from outside."What does it mean? what could-"she threw in another question but couldn't continue sentence because Victor had walked into the room. "Be more delicious than this muffin?!?" she quickly changed subject by taking a bite.

Tilting her head side ways ,Rhianna looked at her roommate weirdly, 'that girl can't lie even if we were being chased by some crazy Egyptian ghost' she thought as she covers her mouth so that she wouldn't burst out laughing. She then removed her hand just so she could finish eating her spare crackers.

"Shouldn't you be getting to school?"
Victor strictly asked the group in which they each stood up from where they sat, gathering all of their belongings one by one rushing into the main corridor where Mick currently waited by the stairs.

"Tell Mara to get a move on"
Requested Mick whilst the three girls headed upstairs though neither of them said anything to his slightly blunt demand, as they did so he carried on with his daily stretches.

OF COURSE, THEIR FIRST LESSON THEY HAD Was French. She honestly doesn't mind it that much anymore but still finds it extremely tricky whenever they have small exams. Sitting in a brand new place she took double glances across the room seeing - those who shall not be named having another hushed argument which caused her to roll her eyes at how immature they're both being.  "Typical" Rhianna scoffed when turning her head back to her drawing book "Why did I befriend those two if they're ignoring me? I knew something odd was going on the days I met them , how could I've been so blind?"

"Woah. what's up with you? you're never this mad when we have Andrews, is everything okay? and don't lie to me because I can tell when you're hiding something" Patricia says soon as she noticed the girl wasn't her usual cheery self. " come on Rhi.. you still haven't told me about your nightmares returning" she added whereas the brunette slide into her chair.