꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages

‼️ // originally Published in January, edited in July before August. ‼️//

Next Morning, everything seemed fine

Next Morning, everything seemed fine. Well.. that was until a storm happened caused by Patricia who'd angrily walked into the living/dining area and decided to pour water onto Amber along with Rhianna (bare in mind she was busy writing inside her journal when her page got wet which those having breakfast got really surprised at. "I thought I asked you two to keep a secret! they've known me since we were eleven. and now they're siding with someone else who's only been here two minutes!" she exclaimed as she held onto the jug. never keep her near any liquids it will end badly, she's probably mad that she got talked too by Martin last night about something important hence why these two are suddenly water victims.

"Patricia! what's going on?" worryingly questioned Mara when she had joined everyone else for breakfast, she looked around three times as she wondered why there's now a puddle on the table. she thought everything was fine between everyone but it appeared this week could hold even more drama than last.

"Betrayal that's what"

"You don't go through people's private things here! that's like an unwritten rule" commented a soggy Amber, her and Rihanna had  told their Nina what really occurred yesterday and now this is the somewhat revenge being planted on them.

"I think it's actually a written rule" Nina says while standing opposite side of her close friends along with Fabian who also stood beside her. However, her statement didn't stop Williamson from finishing off pouring water onto them with one little extra drops

"Some friends you are"
snarled Patricia as she then placed the jug back onto the table and stormed out,
what she didn't know is she'd get easily confronted by someone that she'd just 'attacked'. With her name being called out she stopped after this unknown person's hand was on hers which caused her to turn around.

"Why?"
was all Rhianna asked now that they were face to face near the stairs. she truly believed they were officially best friends again but it looked like things keep tearing them apart
. " this isn't fair, I just want everything to be okay with us.. will that ever happen?" she eventually found her voice even though her throat became dry but she wasn't planning on crying, no way.

"They are! it's.. you're picking sides with Nina. I think we should see other people- friendship wise" Patricia told her but deep down hated she was saying those words considering they've already made plans for when high school years are over, even promised to wait for a special dance though it probably will never happen if they keep becoming ex friends but hey isn't that what being teenagers is all about?

Rhianna disappointingly shook her head.
"I told you before. I'm not picking sides" she whispered not wanting anyone else to hear their slight argument. ".... fine- I don't know what's going on in your head Patricia, but I do know you'll most likely think about it again later and realise that I'm pretty much the only person who's stuck by you during this whole situation" she added thus went upstairs to quickly change into a spare uniform before school started.