☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest

**Re edited**

ABOUT A MOMENT OR SO FABIAN HAD RETURNED FROM his room now holding two of their clues. "I'm taking these to school with me, I know joy said Victor is one of the good guys but I still don't trust him" he tells the girls who looked like they'd got bored of waiting for him. Suddenly Trudy arrived which caused him to hide the pieces away.

"oh Fabian! be a love- give these letter's to Victor." she instructed as she gave him them, she was going somewhere and they each were confused "I'm off to the supermarket; if I don't go now I'll miss the bus.. and then lunch with your uncle Ade" she mainly spoke directly towards him and they all softly chuckled before she left.

"Aww who knew love would be in the air for some adults? can you imagine if they get married one day? or if Trudes becomes a member of your family" Rhianna joked through her cheerful laugh which she earned smiles from the other three girls standing near her, nothing. "okay wow Fabes , talk about ignoring a perfect joke spotlight- looks like you got a bad grade or something... of course that NEVER happens soo..." she trialed off when noticing he had an glum sort of expression "earth to Fabian Rutter; are you there?" she questioned whilst waving her hand in his face hoping for a reaction.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?"
Worryingly quizzed Nina as well since he went quiet after looking at the pile of letters that had gotten handed to him. "This one's from the hospital-" replied the raven haired boy and she gasped meaning she realised what it could be ."It must be Alfie's toxicology report!" she said although neither could continue with their talk due to a certain grumpy caretaker watching from above top staircase.

"The hall is not an area for loitering!"
Victor had yelled causing those five to jump slightly at hearing his voice, Fabian then reached for the pile of mail that Trudy gave him before showing them
"Just uh– letter's Victor" he stuttered and afterwards went to give the older man what was oh so important, the teens eventually left for school within a second..

********** *****

"YOU NEED TO RELAX FABAIN"
Patricia confronted as they were now walking in the school corridors together."Basically you have to trust Victor, remember what Joy said" she continued speaking however she didn't exactly see another Housemate standing in front of them who had most likely heard her.

"Did you say you spoke to Joy?"
Mara confusingly asked her supposed to be best friend , of course this made them practically shocked at how she even heard that. "Is she alright?" she questioned but the group fell silent before letting Williamson speak.

"Joy is fine, she just said she doesn't want to come back too the school; and..she doesn't want to talk to any of us"
replied Patricia which got a nod of agreement from Nina standing behind, this only got her even more confused.

"When did she say all of this?"
Amber quizzed since she was't caught up in the slight lie that had been given, before she knew it someone had stepped on her toe- more importantly the person being Nina. "Ow!" she exclaimed with pain as she faced her roommate. " Oh, I'm sorry- was that your foot?" the dirty blonde haired slyly asked almost giving a signal "Yes! more importantly that was a very special shoe!" she told her whereas both of her roommates shook their heads in disbelief.

"There's more to life then designed shoes Ambs- besides those are simple school shoes.. how are they important?" Rhianna spoke ; sometimes she wonders if this girl worries more about fashion instead of proper learning. "Rhetorical question , don't answer it" she quickly added when she saw Amber about to respond.