꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation

***Edited/proof read**

"OKAY SETTLE DOWN, EVERYONE PLEASE" Mr Winkler spoke when entering their classroom since year tens had either drama or history first thing that day

Mr Winkler spoke when entering their classroom since year tens had either drama or history first thing that day
. "Right- Let's talk perspective parents day shall we?seeing as there's been a poor show of volunteers I decided to allocate you your titles myself" he announced in which half of them disappointingly complained "Think you will all find I've catered to your academic strengths"

"Well, that's Mick doing nothing then"
loudly commented Jerome causing the whole class expect Anubis's fellow jock and princess fashionista to bust out laughing, he instead got two glares from the couple but didn't really care that much about what he'd said although it soon quietened down when they got hushed by Mr Winkler and thus their lesson continued like normal.

************

Walking out of their classroom , Rhianna saw her two roommates along with Fabian and figured she should join them since they've been drifting apart lately. "Hey guys! What's going on? I feel like we haven't spoken these past days" she says when catching up with them not aware that they'd leave sooner than she thought.

"Hey Rhi. we can't talk now. maybe later okay? "Fabian shortly said as his arm seemed to be joined with Nina's."I promise we'll catch up soon" he added onto his sentence before walking down the hallway when Millington had finished talking to Mick and they left her alone in the corridor. It looked as if they'd gotten closer, but I mean they could try and have good actions too somehow include their other friend into whatever it is they're doing.

Rhianna's smile dropped yet didn't get a chance too answer back, her breath hitched when seeing how fast her so called 'besties'  had left all she wanted was to see if they were free this lunch break. "Fine" she tearfully whispered but wiped away her tears that felt like falling onto her cheeks. "don't bother being my friend if you're gonna ditch me"
she said before going another direction hoping she could find Patricia or someone else that won't keep secrets from her. Maybe things were going backwards and she was falling into a black hole.

"You've got it!"
She heard Nina exclaim when walking into the student lounge, she couldn't find a certain goth girl but she did end up joining with her two main boys and for some reason Clarke and Lewis were holding onto a skeleton from the science lab but neither would tell her why.

"Got what?"
Jerome questioned whilst pulling onto their object they were 'borrowing' and now stood in front of their other housemates who looked up from Fabian's laptop.

"Looks, brains, charms.. y'know everything you don't have Jerome" Fabian quickly responded in which Jerome let out a short fake chuckle:"Your girlfriend was missing you Rutter" he jokingly said as he continued holding the Skelton.