☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time

LUCKILY OVER NIGHT THE EARTHQUAKE HAD STOPPED,
but the main four sibuna members weren't sure if anyone else noticed that little incident last night. Next morning breakfast seemed a little calmer apart from when Trudy brought it up as she passed some juice to those who wanted some." Did anyone else hear that little earthquake yesterday evening?" she asked.

Which gained attention from Alfie " That wasn't an earthquake.. that was an alien mothership taking off" he spoke although it didn't really make much sense.

Rhianna scrunched her eyebrows whilst tilting her head at his odd comment
"what is it with you and Aliens lately?" she questioned him as she took another slice of buttered toast before taking a bite into it.
"I don' t remember there being a sci-fi movie on tv.. have you been reading comics?"
she said but her voice came across as mumbled and stuffed instead of clearly.

Alfie didn't reply to her question instead he faced the other girl sitting near
"Patricia believes me, don't you Patricia?"
he hopefully quizzed although she took sometime to answer him until she was ready "Sure.." Williamson tells him yet her voice tone was far from believable; he proudly nodded then got up from his chair leaving the dinning area.

When it was just those five students, Fabian immediately went into a hushed conversation with Nina. " So; I've been thinking about that fourth puzzle piece and how Sarah's numbers open it- he began speaking yet got cut off by someone else sitting opposite side who'd been applying gloss during that time.

"Woah; rewind"
Amber blurted out as she held her lipgloss in one hand then her mirror in another "You've opened another puzzle piece?"
she questioned with pure shock on her face but got hushed by Nina since she had interrupted the raven haired boy from talking "Without me? so rude- " she said even though she did get hushed by her roommate but she didn't really care.

"- AS I was saying. before I got interrupted"
Fabian carried on speaking yet Millington still couldn't believe they found another clue without her yesterday
" I can't believe you did that without telling me!. Rude.. again." she cried out though he gave a 'seriously look' before he tried speaking again. "The fifth puzzle piece looks exactly the same, so are we assuming Sarah's numbers open that one too?" he had suggested.

"Maybe we shouldn't try it."
Patricia loudly spoke which brought the duo's attention to her "those noises terrify me"
she tells her fellow members but also got a look from their favourite fashionista still in shock.

"Hang on. nosies? you mean that wasn't an earth tremor?"
Amber asked since she wasn't there last night due to her being downstairs sorting out love matches with numbers, she then glanced towards her other roommate who was no were near finished eating." you know anything about this?" she quizzed.

"iwasreadingabookwhenithappend"
Rhianna spoke but once again her mouth was stuffed "What?" replied the blonde girl and so she swallowed whatever she had drank before replying. "I said- I was reading a book when it happened so yeah. .. "
she shrugged but also gained a somewhat glare "woah" she uttered while rising her hands in defence.

"what did you do with the riddle?"
Fabian asked Nina right before she searched bag, of course this caught Amber's interest
" Riddle? what riddle?" she repeated with confusion as she glanced between her friends who all shared looks between one another.
"we have another riddle?!?"

"Amber, will you stop repeating everything?"
Patricia scolded her since no one else had done it yet, and the other girl sitting beside her snorted at how she said it. Hey; she only announced what they possibly could've been thinking.