꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap

ONCE RETURNING HOME, THEY WERE SITTING DOWNSTAIRS  Having a group discussion however now that Patricia knew most things about this the two sibunas decided they'll let her in on everything they also know so far

Having a group discussion however now that Patricia knew most things about this the two sibunas decided they'll let her in on everything they also know so far. Luckily only one person explained it and when finished she had her own thoughts. "So you saw Rufus visiting this old lady Sarah?" she asked them.

"Yeah. She's the one who gave me my locket"
Nina informed her.

"The locket Rufus is  so interested in"
Fabian continued speaking next to her, however before he could say anything else Amber had gotten an idea that didn't make much sense to either of them.

"Maybe Rufus was a jewellery trader.and Victor also collected diamonds" Amber thought out loud but didn't get much responses from her friends who instead shared silent sighed with one another as well as perplexed expressions. Sometimes, just sometimes they'll never know what goes on inside her brain.

Rhianna sent her fashion roomie a look, one that read' are you being serious?'  she's known the girl long enough but still doesn't understand how Amber's mind works. "I don't think they're into Jewellery.  I bet they're after something else" she suggested which doesn't happen most days so it was surprising when she actually thought about this. "what? I may get into trouble a lot but I can be pretty smart when I want to" she tells them with a small smile.

"What if the second voice on those recordings is really victor?"Fabian questioned but got more odd looks, there's no way their housekeeper would've been around then and still alive now. if it is him then they're most likely living with a ghost or another immortal type.

"That would make Victor about one hundred and twenty" Nina implied not believing anything he was saying.

"remember Sarah, on the recording she talked about experiments down in the cellar" Fabian says while she started thinking. "what was Victor making a toast too when he drank that funny coloured stuff down there?" after thinking sometime she eventually got another theory.
"Life. .. okay- so your saying that Victor has some kind of elixir that keeps him from growing old?"Nina asked him.

"Oh yeah, and a jewellery heist is such a crazy idea" Sassily spoke Amber which she didn't believe her theory wasn't making any sense so this one appeared to be a lot clearer in some strange ways.

"This is mad" 
Patricia said clearly having a hard time wrapping this conversation around. "What has any of this got to do with Joy or Rufus?" she confusingly asked,it's almost like this world isn't what they all imagined it to be.. one slightly normal boarding school but it's suddenly turning upside down into  one hug mystery

" I don't know"
Fabian responded since he was also unsure about everything at this moment

Rhianna finally joined in once again, unluckily her brain had gone deep into thinking mode which normally causes her too be super quiet around people but if she's quick enough she'll get rid of those terrifying thoughts she's been having lately."On top off that- why were Benjamin and Carmela hanging around the woods yesterday? I'm also certain I saw them at the old care home when we went to visit Sarah.. I don't know how they're connected into this problem but I'm not liking it" she said whilst letting out a stressed sigh.