☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

The morning after yesterday wasn't in its usual cheery atmosphere in the bedroom shared by Nina, Amber and Rhianna.  There was no gossiping or loud chatter, just a peaceful silent room as they all got ready for their day. "Okay, so I got beat by a mathleet in the election. I can't hide in here forever can I?" Millington first spoke whilst sitting at her make-up side
"I mean, it's not like my life isn't over or anything.." she said without thinking over her words which caused those there to give her an unpleased look."I'm so sorry Nina" she quickly apologised once turning away from her mirror.

"It's okay"
Nina shortly replied knowing that she probably didn't mean anything by her comment. Around that same timing,

Fabian had stood up from where he sat hoping to make the gloomy tension a bit better
"You've always got us; remember?" he tells her when standing up soon followed by the other two girls who joined.

"Why don't you buy some flowers?" Amber kindly suggested as she held out her hand that got some money, there were a fair amount which everyone collected to help out ; however Nina shook her head meaning she rejected the offer. "I can't take that" she rejected since she wasn't too sure about it. "They can be from all of us. Please, I'd like you too"

After thinking about it, Nina then took the money when sensing that she most likely wasn't going to get another choice anyway. "Thank you Amber" she softly thanked Millington before it fell silent like it had done a few seconds ago, although it didn't stay quite for too long .

"Alfie, she is not!"
Patricia's voice was heard from outside the door along with their newest member. "I didn't-" Alfie spoke as well before they both entered the room, it's clear they've been arguing about something because otherwise neither would be using such loud tones. "-Tell him Fabian! he reckons Joy is one of them" she explained once seeing their club members were confused at this point.

"I didn't say she is, but her dad defiantly is"
Alfie remarked in all honesty, yet the others still didn't understand what they've been arguing about. "Woah, woah- wait. Rewind what?" Fabian says considering everyone else was trying to work it out. "Trixie was showing me some pictures on her phone-

"-And one of them is of me and Joy, her mum and dad"
Patricia added on to the explanation then let him continue the story afterwards. "And it was him; the man from the cellar? Joy's dad!" he exclaimed

"I knew it"
Nina said as if she made some sort of connection,  it still didn't quit add up. Why would Mr Mercer be in the cult with their teachers? makes no sense at all.

"Well, even if Joy's dad is involved, there is no way Joy would ever be"
Patricia told them as she defended her other best friend for the third time that morning. Sure the adults were apart of the odd cult, but dragging a young teen into it? bit strange really, however neither of them knew what was going between their teachers.

"I have to agree. I mean, she might be mysterious sometimes but she isn't that mysterious." Rhianna blurted out when she had finished thinking about what to say in agreement. "I'm not agreeing because this is our best friend we're talking about, I just find it super confusing. it's hurting my brain" she added while massaging her forehead then shrugged her shoulders once getting looks from everyone else."Can we discuss something else? it's only seven in the morning" she continued in a low whisper.