♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes

***[During editing the gif disappeared, idek what happened]***

**Edited**

And to think you make me minier but you don't know.two years and we're in between but we've both been there since we were seventeen (here we go). First fight in a limousine, but they don't know

Walks could talk by Halsey @2017

THE NEXT MORNING SEEMED TO BE GOING OKAY ,during breakfast everyone applauded Nina when she arrived from leaving upstairs with a smile on her face.

"We were certain victor was going to get you" commented Jerome once she sat down and he moved away heading towards his own seat.

"Yeah. either Victor or flesh eating zombies"
jokingly said Alfie whilst passing by her and she chuckled. "No zombies, mostly rat bones" Nina admitted which his smile got larger "cool!" he beamingly expressed before he also went towards his normal chair opposite side at the table.

"Was it really scary up there?"
questioned Mara from the middle side of where they sat at their table.

"I though it would be worse.. it was actually kind of cool. I might move up there"  Nina told Jaffary through a cheery voice tone seeing as she wanted to show them that she can be strong during this brand new journey.

"don't you think she was brave?"
Beamed Amber as she looked directly at Patricia who was busy glaring two rows down, there's no way this moment would be forgotten about so easily.

"Even you have to admit Patricia, Nina passed her initiation quest with flying colours" chimed Fabian as he took an extra piece of toast.

in which  Patricia responded with
"No. she didn't bring anything back did she?" sharply asked Williamson and luckily within that moment "well.. actually .." exclaimed Nina when reaching into her bag showing off what she'd taken last night causing those who were there to cheer.

After seeing that Nina did in fact bring something from the attic, Patricia still wore her glare before getting up and stormed right out and Mara rushing to find if she was okay or not. Neither girls noticed someone else passing by which meant this day might be slightly complicated..

"NO I'M TELLING YOU THAT MOVIE SUCKS"Rhianna disagreed with Jerome as they walked with Alfie on the familiar path to school. she had missed breakfast but quickly took something from the fridge before they each left, she was glad they'd asked her if she wanted to join them because there's no way she'll walk alone in case she gets mad.
"Harry Potter is much better" she added whilst kicking stones. "I think I'd fall asleep if we watched another horror series" she shivered in disgust.

Jerome stopped walking in the path just so he could give her one of those 'are you serious?' expressions. "you are so weird Anna" he said to her, which she stuck her tongue out at him
"why I'm I friends with you? please remind me" he added through his smile that had formed onto his face.

"Because you love me"
Rhianna grinned then waved her arms around in excitement which was an rare thing. "HEY EVERYONE! JEROME CLAR- she shouted but he quickly covered her mouth by putting his hand over it but could still her giggles as she was about to kiss it yet he removed his palm. "Um Alfie.. are you okay buddy? you've got this kind of look where- " she got distracted by something else before she could even finish her sentence. Alfie had kicked Jerome's knee and ended up taking  his shoe and ran off with it. "What the hell just happened?" she blurted out while sharing a confused look with Jerome who began chasing after Alfred. "oi! wait for me!" she screamed as she started running too.