☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit

*** Proof checked***

NEXT MORNING, ALL RESIDENTS OF ANUBIS WERE ALREADY AT School although keep in mind they weren't together in groups like they normally would be ; this time Rhianna thought it was a great idea too go through some topics she didn't exactly understand...

NEXT MORNING, ALL RESIDENTS OF ANUBIS WERE ALREADY AT School although keep in mind they weren't together in groups like they normally would be ; this time Rhianna thought it was a great idea too go through some topics she didn't exactly understand in science with someone from another house who supposingly was her partner due to Mick being away for a while. The two girls were walking together as they looked into her textbook that had been highlighted, written across some pages and even drawn on {main reason being.. she gets bored in Mr Sweet's lessons which isn't that surprising but might be news to those who don't really know her that well]. "Yeah, this is the part I don't- do you hear cheering?" she asked midway of her sentence and it indeed sounded as if someone chanted Amber's last name.

"Yep"
Replied the unknown when they both looked up from the textbook, mind you neither had noticed how close they were walking.. what? they did become friends over those couple weeks and despite being in different houses , it was nice to have another person around who isn't two faced . "Hey look, isn't she in our class?" she also asked when turning around and having spotting a certain popular blonde across the hallway with a group of cheerleaders.

"Who?"
Rhianna hummed before she then turned around as well soon coming face to face with the Amber Millington wearing a purple cheerleading uniform, of course. This must have something to do with the year ten elections. "... ... ... I didn't even know Ambi was a cheerleader- glad I ain't wearing that" she spoke loud enough once she let out a soft snort which eventually caused her classmate to also laugh. They both watched as her roommate did a couple backflips all the way across past the student lounge, her mouth dropped in complete shock.. she wasn't expecting that to happen. "You think after living with her for years now I'd know almost everything about the girl ; wrong. I didn't know she could do that!" she breathed out whilst waving her arm around.

Across from them, Amber landed right in front of Mara before she had gotten back onto her feet. "Vote Millington. You have to be willing-ton" she happily spoke while sharing her campaign slogan thus gave a quick wave directly towards her close friend standing a feet away who also returned it then she made her way into the student lounge with a bunch of cheerleaders behind her.

"Is there ever a normal day at this boarding school run by Sweetie?" Rhianna questioned her science lab partner whom shook her head 'no' which was very true because she has been there almost her whole life yet she hasn't experienced one calm natural day there. The duo began making their way into the lounge too still looking into her textbook but tried not to bump into anyone as they did so, she flipped a couple more pages yet stopped once hearing a familiar voice right near them.

"Okay Amber, what are your actual policies?"
Mara's voice rang out as she stood in front of the Clarence girl and she sounded pretty mad about something. "Haircuts, short-skirts, and mandatory 'chiliax' periods? because.. and I quote ' oWho needs classes anyway?'"
she read off from Amber's poster plastered down a wall across from them, of course this gained attention from their housemate and classmate.