☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)

[PREVIOUSLY ON 'DANDELIONS']

they realised it belonged to Jerome's so the duo used their strong force and pulled him out of the cellar, unfortunately when they did get him away another arm had taken ahold of hers which most likely belonged to Mr Zeno and she let out a terrified scream...

[HOUSE OF HUSH]

Rufus's nails continued pressing onto Nina's arms and it started get more painful as her terrifying scream became louder, this made Jerome and Rhianna widen their eyes in shock before they rushed over towards the oven and used a much force they could as possible to pull her away. However when they did get her backed up from that side, he had taken that time too make a hasty exist out of their kitchen leaving his 'minions' behind.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Shockingly said Rhianna through her gasp when the faces she'd been seeing in her weird dreams were finally clearer, she figured those two hadn't gone too far because she's gained this feeling for a couple months now and it all made sense. "Hey!" she angrily called out whilst stepping in front of them to block their exist (wasn't her smartest idea) "What is wrong with you two? I thought you would've gone home or something" 
she spoke through her teeth, she didn't trust either of the duo .. not one bit.

"Can't buy a plane ticket, duh. Those are expensive, my mum only got those one way tickets" Carmela started talking even though she's been speaking almost all evening. She then looked at the girl up and down in disgust but mostly surprise. "Why I'm I telling YOU that? you're not even supposed to be al-" she continued talking but stopped when someone's shoe stepped onto her foot and she bit on her tongue so she didn't yelp out in pain.

"- Ignore her. she's been speaking all night, she never talks this much"
Explained Benjamin which certainly wasn't making the situation any better. He hadn't a clue how the other teen realised they never weren't home; for him his home is in England and not America since his parents aren't together.. though that's not important, he thought a person could have powers which tell what's gonna happen in the future or present like a seeker but then again his theories sucked.  "Still can't believe you're here though.. anyway! what this one means is.. we'll be off now" he spoke after pretending to cough and then lifted his shoe from Carmela's foot but before she could even make any noise whatsoever ; he lifted his finger onto his lips signalling to be quiet thus it had fallen silent in the kitchen area and also ran out now 'meeting up' with their somewhat boss.