꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper

THE PARTY WAS STILL IN FULL ACTION WHEN THEY WENT DOWNSTAIRS 

THE PARTY WAS STILL IN FULL ACTION WHEN THEY WENT DOWNSTAIRS  .They each departed ways and almost everyone from other houses hadn't left yet meaning sooner or later their housekeeper would certainly yell at Anubis House or give them worse punishments.

Rhianna flopped back onto their sofa feeling tired as ever "when is this ending? I need some shut eye" she mumbled underneath her breath while watching those in a relationship (or not) dance together , she saw Fabian trying to ask Nina to dance which she got all warmed up about."Aww okay operation get Fabina or whatever their ship name shall be officially dating is a-go" she grinned to herself

"Hey! guess what I am!"
Alfie's voice echoed into the room as he wore one of Victor's animal heads
. "a party animal!" he started acting like a deer , roaring into people's faces as he run around getting different reactions from everyone. He then moved towards Mara who sat on an arm chair "you're so dumb Alfie" she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Dude, I love you but that deer head ain't it" 
Rhianna sighed when he also roared in her face."I suggest taking it off before Vicky- our lovely housekeeper" she sarcastically spoke whilst resting her legs on the free space next to her."sees it's gone and I bet he'll- "
boy was she right because the whole room became quiet within a minute and there could only be one reason.

"ENOUGH!"
Victor shouted when walking into the room, he wasn't there earlier when they started their event  yet has been there long enough to know it's been going on for ages. " Turn that racket off" he demanded towards Fabian since the ravin haired boy was nearer to where music had been playing all evening "Anyone who doesn't live here, out! the party is over" he added when seeing students from other houses rather than his own residents.

Benjamin wiped his palms onto his trousers since they' d gotten sweaty due to getting slightly jumpy about hearing their housekeeper's voice.
He took ahold of Carmela's hands as he along with his friends from isis started leaving, he mouthed 'Goodbye' directly to miss Clarence which she gave him a small wave considering the room was now filled with silence and he was pretty sure he's never seen his classmates look so frightened in his few days of living in England.

"And you!"
Victor pointed at lewis with his cane in complete anger "how dare you mess about with that, take if off your head immediately!" he angrily instructed yet Alfie seemed to be struggling like it'd gotten glued on "Did you hear what I said?!"

However, even though their strict housekeep told him to take the deer head off Alfie tried a bunch of times and it wouldn't budge
. "I can't! I think it's stuck" he admitted which his housemates cackled at but their laughter soon died down by Victor.
"stop laughing! I have had enough with you vermin. who has got the spare key to the attic? hmm? I know somebody has been up there, tonight as a matter of fact. Oh yes" the older man spoke whilst going round in the circle "You think you're all so clever but you are not as clever as me. Who has it?" he interrogated them and his voice loudly boomed