꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers

❝GOOD MORNING , GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!❝Alfie's voice echoed as he walked into the living/ dinning area with a huge grin on his face clearly satisfied on how his and Jerome's prank perfectly worked last night

GOOD MORNING , GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!
Alfie's voice echoed as he walked into the living/ dinning area with a huge grin on his face clearly satisfied on how his and Jerome's prank perfectly worked last night. "I trust everyone slept well?" he asked but it sounded like his question was aimed towards those who were in the cellar at that hour yesterday.

"What's it to you?"
Snarled Patricia while she held a plate that had two pieces of toast on it. "I just care, sleep is an essential part of life" he tells her before taking one piece then headed over to the other side

"So, did anyone hear that cat last night? it sounded like a combination of a very old goat and a screaming baby" Jerome join in the conversation as he leaned against the wall that faced the open kitchen's sink little did he know it had belonged to Amber.

"It wasn't a cat. it was me"
Amber started speaking although she didn't realise she nearly gave away they were clue searching in the cellar past curfew."And you would scream too if you were being corned by a pair of zombies!" she says yet only two people seemed to had notice."Amber!" whisper-shouted Fabian and Nina in which she soon realised her mistake "sorry" she apologised to them.

"Yet again we entre the strange and predictable world that is Amber's mind"Commented Jerome which suggested he didn't understand anything she just said-
a good thing too because otherwise he'd find out about everything they've been doing lately.

Tiredly walking into the room looking grumpy as ever, Rhianna hadn't worn her tie properly and she had almost forgotten they did indeed have school today but didn't wake up in time. "Morning everyone" she mumbled while going to her usual chair before sitting down then placing her right hand onto her right cheek "stupid alarm didn't go off.. thought I was late" she spoke as she tiredly took a box of cereal pouring it into a bowl that was already there for her ." What's  the latest gossip?"

"So Jerome, you must've heard the rumours of what's buried down in the cellar?"
Alfie questioned just in time whilst she sent him a look that read 'what?'he's only been there once and that was last night only for him to scare five of their housemates.

"Yes I have.the two teacher's who were buried alive-"Began Jerome as a smirk grew.

"- You could hear their stomachs rumbling Alfie finished his sentence while going round the table."And at night they come out and eat your brains!"he carried on speaking though when he did he had already reached Amber's side of the table creeping up behind her.

"Alfie!"
Amber screamed of fear as she smacked his hand away from her hair, more or less he didn't care that much and laughed away "looks like we found our zombie's" Fabian whispered opposite side where she sat. "you pig! I've never been so scared in my whole life" she started speaking yet stopped when a memory popped into her brain. "except for that time when my dad froze my allowance" she added whilst frowning slightly.