꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras

THE NEXT MORNING was anything but a loud happy one, like it normally is

Today was more of a gloomy sad day because Trudy got fired last night and she is now leaving, the others also found out so everyone living inside that house were standing in the hallway with upset faces (well some of them were.) them being silent first thing before breakfast is just not normal at all.

"Trudy.. w- we're really sorry" Fabian first spoke when she entered the hallway.
they didn't suspected yesterday evening to end badly they only wanted to show her everything downstairs but it got twisted.

"We didn't mean to get you into trouble"
Nina says afterwards as she stood by the stairs "Honestly we didn't" she sadly added.

"I know"
Trudy tells them once she'd finished wearing her jacket and her eyes were already teary
"It's my own fault for believing your silly stories" she then moved away from those two gong towards the door but got stopped by Mara "we're going to miss you" the girl basically whispered, they were all in too upset that they couldn't believe their now no longer housemother would be with them today "and I'm going to miss you too. all of you"

Stepping from outside Victor waltzed inside the corridor."Your taxi's here" he announced  but didn't seem to be upset about firing her though he just stood by their front door with his usual cold stern expression.

Getting up from the bottom staircase,
Rhianna hugged Trudy before she left although hers was slightly longer. "bye.. It won't be the same without you" she says through her silent crying "feels strange saying goodbye when we haven't finished this term yet,, I'll be okay though.. maybe." she paused as she took one minute to give another think about her response then pulled apart now standing with everyone .

Amber also gave a hug to their ex housemother before turning to Victor."How could you?! Trudy hasn't done anything wrong" She upsettingly exclaimed while they weren't hugging anymore, he didn't care that much by chance and gave no emotion whatsoever.

"Goodbye Trudy"
Victor had dismissed the older woman whilst the teens weren't completely over at loosing Trudy. he walked away from them with what looked like a smile or frown on his face neither couldn't tell but they knew today wasn't like any other day. Who's going to cook their meals now? that's one problem therefore they'll need to work out a solution soon instead of later.

*********       **********  ********* ****

BY TIME BREAKFAST ARRIVED NO ONE planned on eating whatever it is that was being handed out to them , for once she didn't feel like eating any food- If you could call this grey solid lump actual human cooking. sitting in her usual chair at the table she watched as Patricia picked it up then this goo landed back into the bowl."Holy..." Rhianna gawked at that situation. "Wait lemme see if mine- she lifted her own spoon though it'd gotten stuck "oh my god" she breathed out and tilted her head upside down as she held the silver object higher.