♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets

// originally Published in January, edited in July before August. //

FIRST DAY OF YEAR TEN STARTED PRETTY WELL

FIRST DAY OF YEAR TEN STARTED PRETTY WELL. RIGHT NOW ON A NORMAL CLOUDY YET SUNNY AFTERNOON , Rhianna sat next to Fabian who is one of her closest best friends as she had her headphones on while he read whilst watching their other friends Joy and Patricia mess about with a camera, most likely trying to work out how much space they'll because from the looks of it those two are taking some time even though their front courtyard has enough space. Lunch times were her favourites, she thinks being trapped inside school all hours is awful and that studying for too long is also a crime which everyone always laughs at because they don't know what goes on inside her brain but will let her continue believe her own opinions. she eventually got bored of listening to music and decided she'd help out her two roommates who were still struggling taking pictures so she removed her headphones after pausing 'JUST DANCE' by lady gaga then placed her phone onto her blazer that laid besides her.

"okay I'm going in"
The brunette announced yet didn't get any response from Fabian  who had his head stuck into his book he was reading. "geez you'd think some people would look at the beautiful earth we live in.. guess not" she jokingly said through her grin and only then did he look up expect she already stood from where they were sitting and walked around both girls.

"Move back a bit more!"
exclaimed Patricia as she held her camera and instructed where Joy should be for their first picture of the year.  She was focused on adjusting buttons form her phone she's using,
they just had their first lesson meaning everyone now had some free time before another lessons starts soon which is way these for are spending break outside until a bell signals they're needed back.

"Hurry up!"
slightly complained Joy as she walked backwards then noticed their other roommate who smiled witnessing the whole thing.
"Hey Rhi, want to help me get back at Patricia later?" she called out the minute that Rhianna had joined in with her little photography session.

If anything these three were very close.. closer than any girls from other houses they have a special bond although it took ages realising they were supposed to be best friends when they first started in year seven. they never used to share a room it was only up until year nine (couple months ago and basically a whole summer holiday away) that Victor allowed them too swap housemates and so after spending every night together watching romcoms/ karaoke nights (getting yelled at by their legal house guardian)/ magazine quizzes.. they've stuck by each other's side not knowing what the future may hold for them.

"Oh I would love to help"
cheerfully agreed Rhianna when she also began walking backwards. "see, this is why I got up! just take the picture already Trish!"
she said which got her and Joy to giggle at. in all fairness she hates having her photos taking but if it's by one of her best friends then she'll gladly accept it right away,, mainly because she just turned sixteen so she's thinking about having a fresh new start with the way she acts out."My feet are killing me" she sarcastically expressed yet had a grin on her face