꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency

IT WAS about one in the morning when Nina had decided to wake up the brunette in the opposite bed of her's who stayed fast asleep many times as she tried waking the brunette from slumber

IT WAS about one in the morning when Nina had decided to wake up the brunette in the opposite bed of her's who stayed fast asleep many times as she tried waking the brunette from slumber. "Rhianna! Rhianna!" she whispered whilst gently shaking the girl ."wake up"

"Oh, bogg off Neens"
Rhianna tiredly mumbled through her light breathing mixed with snores as she turned around in her duvet and her blanket covering her head. "I'm sleeping. I swear what is with people disturbing me at times when I'm in deep sleep" she spoke but didn't open her eyes. First Rutter when you got locked in the attic , now you for no reason at all" she continued yet miss Martin didn't stop trying. "Yes? can I help you with something dear?" she asked with a hint of sass when removing her duvet after sighing.

"Finally you're awake! anyway, it's Alfie"
Nina whispered so neither woke up Amber who peacefully slept. "what about him?" she quizzed whilst rubbing her eyes for better vision "He's trapped in the cellar" she informed the girl.

"Huh? why didn't you say that instead? he's one of my best friends"
Rhianna spoke as her eyes winded and she got out off bed picking up her comfort jumper as they headed out of their bedroom shutting the door behind them, they checked their hallway making sure Victor wasn't awake before heading downstairs meeting up with Fabian and Jerome going through their secret passage way for the cellar.

"Alfie!"
Jerome whisper shouted as they all walked into the cellar, he was the only one with a headlight on. He and Rhianna paired up to look near the left side checking different points of the room, he checked the cupboard while she checked small spaces.

"Alfie"
Nina called out too as she and Fabian searched near the right side, the three had no idea how this even happened but if Clarke knew about then it  probably had something to do with him if they were now out of bed so suddenly.

"Alfie?"
Fabian also lightly shouted however there wasn't any response which didn't mean anything good, their housemate has been there for hours and is most likely terrified so went into hiding. "he's not here" he tells them then faced the male troublemaker."If you're messing around Jerome-

"Always so quick to blame him right?"
Rhianna tiredly snapped but a hand rested on her shoulder in a comforting way. "sorry, I'm just dead tired. like I tell you guys 24/7 I'm gonna sue you someday for my lack of energy"
she apologised whilst hugging herself since it was quit cold at night.

"I swear-"
Jerome began as his hand stayed on the brunette's shoulder, although soon as he spoke there was a loud banging noise opposite from them which made the four all freeze for about what lasted like one second.

"What was that?"
Nina questioned as they each turned their head towards where the noise had came from.
She along with Fabian moved to the small storing place but stopped once they reached it.