☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

ECHOING SOUNDS OF footsteps could be heard from opposite side of the wall, they all thought they were going to get caught but luckily they hadn't which was a good thing. "It's only a rat" Victor told his members of the weird society and therefore continued chanting for what seemed like the third or fourth time that evening..

And so, after hours and hours of being downstairs in the cold dark cellar the ceremony had finally finished which meant they were allowed to live that place without having to worry about being quiet for much longer. "That was so close!" Fabian spoke through his short panting as they all got out by using the not so broken oven.

"Victor must really want to stay young. He drank snake's poison-" Stated Amber when she had gotten out as well and collected her bag that was filled with their blankets. "I mean, that's what surgery's for" she said with disgust in her voice.

"So, are we still looking for this treasure or what?" Questioned Alfie as also crawled out from the mini space. "Or have the teachers got it? or this Rufus Zeno dude" he continued questioning while he dramatically wove his arms around, truly none knew what they were searching for anymore.

"Sssh- right now, let's get out of here and get to bed okay? we're not home safe yet; come on"
Nina tells them all after she shushed him, she then used her locket to close the oven before they could head back upstairs hopefully get some peaceful sleep after the long evening they just had.Thus, the teens travelled out of the kitchen- not one person realising they've been spied on as they did so .

"Very Interesting.. "
Jerome spoke to himself after witnessing almost everything from his hiding spot but then moved away. "Well, let the fun begin"

*** *** ***

OKAY, AFTER SEEING WHAT WE SAW LAST NIGHT I think our first priority should be the search of the cup❝ Nina said as each sibuna member sat on a tree branch outside on school grounds the very next day. "We need to find it before they do" she completed her sentence whilst earning some agreements from everyone else.

"Yeah. Imagine what Victor might do with the secret of eternal life. " Remarked Patricia which soon made them think about possible ideas. "World domination"

"No, world domination to victor is six billion people in bed by ten pm"
Alfie spoke and earned a few amused chuckles at his response, despite the horrible night they witnessed sometimes just sometimes a few jokes can help calm down their worries.

"Nah, it would be making us clean for another semester- no! I couldn't bare it! "
Rhianna says through her laugh but also sounded unsure about having to do a whole new year of cleaning, that man needs new punishments."My nan gives better chores than he does" she continued her point when remembering that time her and Mildred accidentally broke a special vase,, it wasn't that fragile.

"Okay- these objects.. puzzles.. whatever- they're the keys somehow, but until we got them all.. we don't know exactly what that is" Nina says as she changed back to the topic they previously talked about while taking out their recent puzzle pieces they've found so far.

"Okay, so come on guys- we need to get our brains into gear-" Fabian started speaking yet got somewhat cut off by a certain someone mumbling 'do we have to?' only for him to ignore it and carry on "To find the secret from the past, you must look beyond the world through glass'"