♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous

MANY HOURS passed by and they were still inside, however unknowing to them Mrs Andrews parked her car exactly one meter away outside in exchange for the duo

MANY HOURS passed by and they were still inside, however unknowing to them Mrs Andrews parked her car exactly one meter away outside in exchange for the duo. Around the corner where both vehicles were the others hide behind a bush watching as they waited for a perfect timing for them to rescue their friends. "I can't see Patricia and Rhianna" Amber whispered while she along with Fabian and Nina secretly kept an eye out.

"They must be in the back of Rufus's van"
Fabian whispered back to Amber , in fact he was correct about that part.

"Okay- we all know what to do let's go"
Nina instructed in a hush voice until she had a perplexed expression."We do know what to do right?" she questioned yet got no reply from either of pair, they moved away from their hiding spot nothing less. As the three of them snuck round going past vehicles parked a metre from each other Mrs Andrews was still talking with Rufus although it appeared she wasn't getting any luck , they went behind his van ((both adults not aware this was happening in their eyes)) it looked like something had been exchanged but that wasn't really important for this trio.

Fabian gave a go unlocking the red double door on the van, unluckily nothing worked.
"It's locked" he informed Amber and Nina just when two figures appeared in front the small clear window.

"Patricia! Rhianna! are you guys okay?"
Nina's voice came across as muffled from outside when she softly got their attention although they clearly heard her. "Yes! just get us out of here!" replied the redhead once spotting those three outside.

"Hang on guys, we're on it"
Fabian says whilst taking out a crowbar and used all of his strength he had to pry it open, it wasn't working once again and by the looks of it they were loosing time.

"Hurry up, please!"
Patricia pleaded wile Mrs Andrews and Rufus were in the middle of their serious talk until he went into his van meaning both girls could get driven into another area if he doesn't open the door quick enough, what sounded like a car engine starting only caused this group to worry even more ; will everything turn out fine in the end? or will this complete stranger (well, not unknown to their teacher/head teacher and legal carer just them) get away with it? ."Please! quickly! can you get the door open?"

With luck the door finally opened and the duo immediately got out with help from their friends, secretly Rutter closed it then let Rufus drive down the road as they went into a relieved group hug. "I've missed you guys so much! aw Ambs your shoe is muddy, did she freak out about that?" Rhianna softly squealed before the now five back together pulled apart.

"That is so not funny Anna, I was mad it got muddy but rescuing you two was far more important" Amber said which they were super pleased their plan really worked "it's a good thing we did 'cause who would annoy me with their sleep sining at night?" she joked ; finally! they were a group again and it truly is a calm feeling knowing those two are safe. The five of them confidently strolled down the pathway, in their defence it surprised their French teacher who covered her face due to feeling upset thinking they'd gone.