꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys

STROLLING INTO THE LIVING ROOM WITH HER EARPHONES IN, RHIANNA HAD LUCKILY TAKING HER PHONE FROM HER BEG BEFORE Victor had snatched their belongings away a few seconds ago

Victor had snatched their belongings away a few seconds ago.
she sat onto one of the double couches and sighed when realising she'd forgotten to take her medication that day in which she got up leaving Mick and Jerome by themselves.
She'd reached her part of the kitchen she overhead a conversation that was going on between them

"So, how have things been between you and amber since the whole kissing indecent?"
Clarke had casually asked Mick while he used his laptop causing the jock to stop kicking his football
"I'm not going to talk to you about Amber dude" 
in which the other blonde rose his hands in defence. "Only asking- but I do have my ears to the ground if you need any information"
he continued speaking which was clear he's planning on creating more drama in their house

Mick went back to practising his football skills as he then said
"No thanks, think I've got it covered"
without lifting his eyes from the carpet mainly to focus on how many he would do, whereas Jerome replied with
"Of course- you're Mick" however Anubis's jock still hadn't looked up yet "Yup"

Entering the room again Rhianna couldn't help but laugh at Campbell's reply.
She then kneeled down as she searched for an important book she had left downstairs one term , she never found it hence why she's looking for it now.
"I am confident but I still have my moments baby that's just me" she quietly sang once 'La la land' by Demi  Lovato started playing on her 'ROCKING' playlist
. "I'm not a supermodel. I still. eat  Macdonald's. baby.. that's just me." she continued humming along to the song at the time that both boys weren't finished their discussion.

"As if you didn't know about your own girlfriend and Alfie. What was I thinking"
implied Jerome but began typing on his laptop, just around that moment both of his housemates stopped what they were doing to give him different looks.
One was filled with slight confusion then the other filled with annoyance
. "What?" the two spoke in unison not really understanding anything "Alfie and Amber, in the laundry room last night" he added with a point directing where it 'happened'.

The brunette paused her music/ searching since she didn't know about any date.
Her face fell into realisation when she realised her tall friend was only doing this to make their fellow jock mad,
her brain already began working on many ways how she should scold Jerome later in the evening. within that moment she'd pressed play tuning out whatever was being said (yet could still their voices).
"Well some might say I need to be afraid.. of loosing... everything.."
her voice became more slow as well as well quiet, she thought about how her entire family is falling apart then no longer being friends with someone she doesn't dare on using their name and then just being compared to her younger sister Mildred who hardly pays attention if they're getting used against each other back in her house.