☆FORTY☆ -House of pests

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ೃ࿔*:・

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

NEXT MORNING, THE SUN SHONE
early around 6:58 and all teens were awake getting ready for school. Unfortunately what these residents didn't know is that their 'loyal, trustworthy' guardian had brought a cage from downtown filled with random little animals inside it.. what was he planning on doing? that's one problem; they were in their own worlds at this point. After cleaning herself and changing into her uniform, Rhianna didn't wait for her three girl best friends as they were still getting ready in the bathroom down in their hallway- thing is, she felt this sudden urge something will go terribly wrong today but she couldn't exactly figure out why.. hence why she's already downstairs going to see if Trudy had made their breakfast yet.

"I can't believe you're still going to meet up with Rufus"
Alfie spoke in a disapproving tone as he and Jerome left their bedroom, they'd finished getting ready so they were also going to see if breakfast was made, what they didn't know is that their third member of their special trio is currently around the corner of the hallway.

"What choice do I have?!?" 
Jerome whispered while he closed their door behind him but he sounded more scared than annoyed, they both suddenly came to a halt.
"Change your name, emigrate-" Alfie began listing things he could possibly have done instead of agreeing too meet with some manic, he doesn't realise how dangerous this man is. "-What?" he questioned just when they started to walk again "Witness protection, ooh! no wait; I've got it get a different face!" he sarcastically said which only made the tall blonde dazzled by what his roommate means."Look, if he's as dangerous as you say he is then I'm going to need yours and Rhianna's help to get him off my back, so I need some info don't I-?"

"I heard my name"
Young Clarence spoke when she approached the pair of boys, she crossed her arms and rose her eyebrow at them; she didn't like what she's seeing at all. "What's going on? why I'm I being involved in whatever sneaky prob-" she stopped speaking midway once hearing a very loud scream which sounded like it came from upstairs and she knew that high pitched voice any-day : Amber Millington.

"-HELP!"
Trudy had yelled out from the kitchen area, she stopped cooking everyone's daily breakfast whereas the trio standing outside shared worried glances between one another then went through the open aired door way "Mice!" her comment made these three stop walking; she pointed over towards another side of the area "One under the sink- there's two more in that cupboard" she explained to them.

"Oh, gross ,gross , gross!"
Shriked Rhianna in complete disgust as she looked for somewhere to hide or jump on so she doesn't make any sort of contact with these mice that somehow appeared. "I'm suddenly not hungry anymore!" she continued complaining and rushed over into the living room part hoping that place didn't have any. "Bad idea- bad idea" she uttered when seeing even more of them, she should've stayed in her bedroom under her blankets then she wouldn't had witnessed this first thing in the morning.